Narcisco Rodriguez for her Eau de Toilette Reviews

Ranked #315 out of 1364 in Perfume

May 04, 2016

My all time favourite perfume! Also, love the body lotion, body wash, and deodorizer. Wish they came out with a small roll-on version as well or better yet a candle scent.

April 30, 2016

Sensual and feminine. I love this perfume to death. I save it for special occasions and my husband loves it also. I like that is smells high end and not like those cheap perfumes. Use a tiny spray and you are golden!

March 31, 2016

I love this fragrance. I have favourites but this is in the top two. It is soft, pretty and one of the nicest I have found in a long time. I do think they charge too much for fragrances as a lot of people cannot afford them. I am saving my pennies to get another bottle of this Narcisco Rodriguez For Her Eau de Toilette

February 07, 2016

I love my perfumes, a lot! Narcisco Rodriquez makes the most wonderful, long lasting perfumes! Yes they are pricey, but the quality is amazing and the staying power really lasts and lasts. I love all of his perfumes and will continue to buy them!

September 06, 2015

Love love the smell . The best perfume I've ever owned. The smell is sexy and alluring and goes great with my shampoo.