3.9/5
Prestige Item
NARS Audacious Mascara Reviews

July 22, 2016

This is a great mascara! I love NARS and I love their products. This mascara is lengthening, but I love very black mascaras and this was not as dark as I'd like it to be. It also didn't add too much volume but it did add lots of length!

June 12, 2016

I received this mascara as part of a sample pack. It separates lashes well and feels very light, however I prefer a more "stand out" look for my lashes. It's very light coverage and on the higher end price was. It's not bad but not worth the price, in my opinion.

June 09, 2016

I've never had a mascara that made my lashes as long as this one! Plus, the long plastic bristles make for great precision and definition so that each and every lash is visible at lengths you've probably never reached!

March 13, 2016

One of my fave mascaras ever
    the wand is really special and each tiny lash is separated and coated
    if you have light eyelashes like i do - you will love this one for fullness and volume

February 17, 2016

I received this as a sample from Sephora and I was not expecting anything fantastic out of it. Well, it blew me away. this mascara gives so much length and can hold a curl so well. So glad I got to try this!

February 02, 2016

This mascara... omg! I have used tons of mascaras but this one takes the friggin cake! My eyelashes are long and full but add this and wow!

2.7/5

January 21, 2016

Okay first off I wanna say it seemed like a win first impression. I have the black moon mascara and it lengthened beautifully but that was it. It was lacking the thickness I crave too. So let the layering begin, it layered wunderfully which is good because that heavy handed first coat wasn't enough. But eight hours later it is flaking and all I did was hang around the house with my two year old so I'm a little disappointed in it. I can't stand flaking. So if your looking for lengthening it might work well without flaking if your not layering. Maybe I'll do an update with a first coat only at a later time. I'll also update on removal.