Prestige Item
Nars climax Reviews

1.3/5

May 14, 2019

Don't like it

I don’t really like this mascara. I tried the deluxe size version of this mascara. The wand is huge and gets on my lids, I hate it so much. Not a lot of product gets on my lashes. It looks very light and subtle, which is not my thing. Does not volumize, lengthen, nor curl.

2.7/5

April 27, 2019

Surprised at how Much it Clumped my Lashes

Received this product as a free sample. I was excited to try it as I usually like Nars products. I find this mascara, while nice and black, looks clumpy after a couple of coats. It’s disappointing - and surprising. When I’m done this tube, I won’t purchase another.

March 01, 2019

Great Coverage

I received a sample in one of my monthly subscriptions, and I love it!

Its has alot of volume and its buildable. It doesn't clump at all or smudge. It seperates lashes, the color is intense black.
    Has no parabens or sulfates in it.
    The ribbed brush catches all lashes for that dramatic look your looking for.

December 06, 2018

Nars new Climax Mascara

I received this product as a sample for reviewing purposes and I must say it is top 5 Mascara I've ever tried. Lashes look amazing nicely separated long and full. Stays in place very well. I will being purchasing this Mascara in the near future for sure!