Prestige Item
Nars Natural Radiant Longwear Foundation Reviews

March 10, 2021
    Midlothian, United Kingdom

Best foundation

This is one of the best foundations I’ve ever used. It has a such a variety of shades to match every skin tone. The coverage is very buildable, this is suitable for an every day foundation but also for a full glam look for a night out! Makes my skin absolutely flawless when I’m very prone to breakouts

March 05, 2021
    Cheshire, United Kingdom

Amazing coverage

The coverage for this foundation is INSANE. It literally covers everything! Super easy to apply and makes your skin look flawless. Will last all day and doesn’t smudge, even under a mask. Would totally recommend this product. It is a little pricey but honestly it is so worth it!

August 31, 2020

AMAZING

This foundation is probably my favourite foundation I have every used! It is a medium buildable coverage and you really don’t need much at all I find it a bit more pricey but with this one I use the last soul honestly I think it’s cheaper than some of the higher end ones but I definitely will purchase this again it feels very light weight on your face I have tried using a brush a beauty blender and my fingers like suggested by the brand and I will say fingers apply at the bestBut I definitely highly recommend this foundation

June 02, 2020

NARS Foundation

This is a really good product, blends easily, doesn't look cakey at all. the shade Mont Blanc is a decent match on me, and I usually have a difficult time finding a good colour. This is probably one of the pricier foundations I've bought and since there are so many drug-store dupes out there, I might stick to Shoppers for my next foundation.

May 07, 2020

NARS NATURAL RADIANT LONGWEAR FOUNDATION

One of my favourite foundations! This foundation is very longlasting, full coverage, and radiant! It makes your skin look flawless! Totally recommend!

January 07, 2020

The only foundation that matches me!

I am one of the anomalies at Sephora, where they scan your face to find your ‘perfect match’ foundation and literally NOTHING comes up. Enter, Nars Radiant foundation: finally, a high quality foundation that matches my undertones perfectly. Needless to say I won’t be switching back anytime soon.

October 25, 2019
    Staffordshire, United Kingdom

Fabulous foundation

I absolutely love this foundation!
    My skin-type is normal (with an occasional oily T-Zone) and I find this foundation to be easy to apply and blendable. I tend to find a matte foundation to be too drying and a dewey foundation too oily, so I think Nars' Natural Radiant Longwear foundation is the perfect in between! Not oily, but it does give you a bit of a glow.

I'd say it has a medium coverage, which is buildable if you're looking for a heavier look (for a night out, for example).

This foundation is longwearing but I would recommend using a setting spray as well.

October 21, 2019
    United States

Love!!

I love this foundation! I love that it is full coverage so it is buildable. I use a damp beauty blender to apply. If i want a more natural look i only use a couple pumps each cheek and it looks like i have flawless skin and it looks like i have no make up on. Its a little pricey but a little goes a long way with this foundation.

July 21, 2019

Beautiful Full Coverage Foundation for all skintones!

Nars is one of only two brands I can find an exact match to my skintone in. So if you struggle to find your skintone, check it out. It has a beautiful satin finish. I use this foundation for special occasions and it photographs nicely! It dries quickly, so you do have to blend it right away or use a damp brush or sponge. I always use primer when I use this foundation. I can build coverage where I need it, and don't need to use a separate concealer for my acne scars or hyperpigmentaion. I sometimes mix it with primer (1:1) to get medium coverage.

May 28, 2019
    Utah, United States

My favorite foundation!

This foundation is my absolute fave. The color range is okay but not the best. The formula is out of this world. Looks very natural and blends very nicely while giving a full coverage and lasting all day. A little goes a long way with this foundation as well! Absolutely adore it.