4.1/5
#197 in Lipstick

1.8/5

May 13, 2019

not good.

I got this in the mini size from Sephora (beauty points) and I don’t like this lip pigment! It is drying, messy to work with and takes a while to dry when its applied. It claimed that it doesn't transfer but it did when I was drinking from a cup and using utensils.

March 21, 2019
    Texas, United States

disappointed me

Definitely i don't like this product, TO EXPENSIVE and it’s a mess, i used like 15 minutes and that’s the result, it’s very pigmented but does not have duration, not work for me

March 03, 2019
    Saskatchewan, Canada

Lasts all day long!

The lasting power of these is uncomparable. You can eat, drink, nap, basically do whatever you want and this product will not budge from your lips! It does bleed a little bit but lining the lips fixes this. The formula is a little dry for my extremely cracked lips so I always load up on lipchap before applying this.

February 26, 2019

Lips with a pow!

Nars power matte liquid lip is a game changer. The tones and pops of colour are to die for. They are super comfortable to wear. I did notice a bit of bleeding but a lip liner fixes that. I love the shade American woman. I would highly recommend

February 25, 2019

Best liquid lip!

This is one of the best liquid lipsticks I've ever used! It's super easy to apply, comfortable and non-drying to wear, and has amazing staying power. I have both Starwoman and American Woman, and both are beautiful colours.

February 25, 2019

Leaves your lips feeling amazing

I love this product so much, I used other matte lipsticks in the past and they always get clumpy in the corners and looks gross after a while. but this one lasted all night long & when I took it off my lips were so smooth! Super pigmented, flexible, non drying, soft liquid lip. just amazing

January 29, 2019

Don't recommend this

I got this in the mini size from sephora and I don’t like this lip pigment at all! It is very drying, messy to work with and so difficult to apply. I don't recommend this!

January 21, 2019

Best matte

I have the product in two shades and I feel it’s the best matte lip colour .it feels so soft on the lips and stays on them for the whole day .Normally the matte colours when applied on the lips feel dey but this doesnt

December 23, 2018

Gorgeous pigment

One of the most highly pigmented liquid lipsticks I've ever used. It's not drying whatsoever but does not slip and is not streaky when applying. Doe foot applicator is precise, but due to the pigment, much care is required when applying (I suggest a lip liner). So many colours in the range perfect for every occasion and skin tone. My fave is the Under my thumb.

May 28, 2018

Un super rouge liquide mat

Ce rouge à lèvres mat est très comfortable et il tient bien. Les couleurs sont superbes, les pigments sont très intenses. La qualité des produits NARS est toujours excellente et vaut largement son prix ( plus élevé ).