3.9/5
Prestige Item
NARS Pure Radiant Tinted Moisturizer Reviews

January 12, 2018

Pam Wells

I am always looking for something easy and with light coverage when I want to get out the door using minimal products. This so far has been my go to, and alternate between Alaska shade in the winter and St Moritz in the summer (for a bit more of a glow). I find it easy to apply and looks very natural, although it is a bit pricy and sometimes wish it was a bit more moisturizing (despite it’s name). It does seem to last forever though, which is great for something at this price point.

November 01, 2017

Mini sized product

I wanted to try out tinted moisturizers for work as I dont like having heavy done up face throughout the day. I purchased this as an experiment. I love it so far however the quantity you get for $19 is not THAT much. I like the coverage, good for daily wear. Smell might bother some people but I can live with it. I feel you need to shake it a little because the oil might separate. I got it in colour St. Moritz and I am south asian and it matched very well.

September 01, 2017

Really conflicted over this!

The title says it all... I'll start with the good stuff. This has great coverage for a tinted moisturizer and despite the hefty price, contains almost DOUBLE what other high-end tinted moisturizers contain- with 1.9oz instead of 1.0oz. That's incredible and had me sold. There's also a great shade variety with specific undertones.
    Now, the cons. The coverage is strange. I tried applying both with my fingers and a beauty blender but it felt uneven and almost too much. Not too full coverage, but too heavy and thick. It felt like it should have been better coverage for the strange consistency. Not what I expected from a tinted moisturizer. The shade variety, like I said, is great, but I feel like a few shades could be eliminated or altered to include fairer and deeper toned girls. The lightest shade, Finland, was too dark for me. And it looks like only 3 shades would be suitable for anyone who is deeper than "medium".
    I sadly will be returning this and will continue my search.

June 06, 2017

I'm not generally a foundation girl - but wanted something to give me that "awake" look. This gives great coverage, had no smell (this is a biggie for me, especially since I'm pregnant) and wears really well! I accidentally picked a shade that was a touch too dark, but it just gives me a sunkissed glow, which is appreciated as I am super pale.

April 24, 2017

I use this everyday. I have very fair skin, and the shade terre nueve is perfect. It provides just enough coverage to even out my skin tone, and hides minor spots. I have very dry skin, so this is a great alternative to regular foundation. The one I purchase does not have any spf in it, however it does contain titanium dioxide which actually works better on my skin for preventing sunburn.
    If you're looking for something with medium-light coverage that feels great on the skin, this is for you!

October 12, 2016

This is my main go-to for my daily routine of trying to look like a functional human being in society. I use the shade Terre Nueve for my insanely pale skin specked with freckles but this stuff helps with not being too overpowering of my natural skin and dealing with the redness and balancing out the face. This product does contain SPF although in Canada it doesn't actually "say" that is has SPF, you'll have to look at the ingredients and it does have it on there. This moisturizer is good for most skin types, although I would suggest for dry skin to add a moisturizing primer or lotion to have added benefit. This product is more of a sheer to light coverage so this doesn't fully cover redness but with a bit of concealer to the "problem" areas this stuff does very well for a natural finish. If you're looking for a stronger coverage but not looking for straight up foundation I'd go for the velvet matte skin tint. This stuff is definitely expensive for what you get but to be honest, this is the only product that has a decent range of pale tones that compliment your skin, and you don't need a lot of product to achieve what you want.

September 24, 2016

I got this product from Sephora in the shade St Moritz, I really like it, gives my skin radiant glow, and the coverage is really good, very very moisturizer, also has 30 spf on it, is good for the days you want to look natural but you want your face look good as well, Recommended

August 09, 2016

This is actually my first ever tinted moisturiser. I wasn't sure what to expect but I really really like the finish of the product. I'm using this in the shade Alaska. I like how it leaves my skin looking luminous without looking and feeling greasy. It also looks natural and feels lightweight. I have combination/oily skin and most of the time, my skin looks oily by the end of the day. With this product, I do feel a little greasy at the end of the day but it doesn't look greasy when I look at the mirror.

I also find that with this product a little goes a long way so the whole tube really lasts for a while for me. I use one or one and a half dot, depending on the coverage that I want, and it covers my whole face. One layer of the foundation gives a light coverage. You can build the product if you want a fuller coverage.

Overall, I really like this product and couldn't recommend it highly enough! x

May 18, 2016

LOVE this product!!! Gives you an even look, soft, I wear Alaska and its not noticeable, I just can see perfection, its not full coverage, but is enough for a daily basis, for a natural and casual look without the look of being really make up. Its not when you use a more dense base and you can see your eyes like washed and you need more make up for balance, you can put just this and your skin will look beautiful and go to let your kid to the school. Im a mom and not always I have the time for a more detailed look, but with this you still achieve that polished skin, minimal effort. Besides the sunscreen its just a perfect match.
    My skin its prone to breakthroughs, but this product didn't make it worst, I been usin this for 5 months and Im in love, I honestly dont think its pricey, because will last for a long time, its an investment of maybe twice a year for me, or less because I still have enough.
    The packaging its Ok, its not my favorite, the matte black tends to keep fingerprints but its not big deal.now I'm running my second bottle, just love it!

1.0/5

January 15, 2015

If you have acne-prone or tan skin, this product is not for you! It cakes on and will make you look orange! I can't say how effective it is for paler skins, but if you have any slight colour it is very difficult to find a match that looks natural and "radiant". I started using this product on my legs during the summer because I didn't want to waste it and wanted my legs to shine and was asked by a few people why my legs looked orange.