4.1/5
NARS Sheer Glow Foundation Reviews

A glowing, satin-finish foundation with sheer and buildable coverage. Replete with skincare benefits and the NARS Complexion Brightening Formula, skin is hydrated, more luminous, softer and smoother. Used daily, Sheer Glow Foundation improves skin brightness, radiance and texture. For normal to dry skin types.

September 14, 2017

A product I always find myself going back to!

This is my everyday foundation. If used right, it looks stunning! Your face looks flawless and smooth. It takes a little practice since it dries very quickly, but that's what keeps it looking good all day. Would highly recommend this foundation.

September 01, 2017

I will be repurchasing this in the future!

I typically get oily throughout the day so most lominoius and glowy foundations turn into greasy messes on me, but this one always looks beautiful!! My skin looks healthy and glowy all day without looking greasy. It also has wonderful coverage!

August 11, 2017

Favorite Dewy Foundation!

The name says "Sheer" but this foundation is a beautiful medium coverage: not too thick, not too thin. Sheer Glow Foundation enhances, without masking, your overall natural complexion. I have very dry skin and this gives a very subtle glow- nothing too glittery or shiny, just a beautiful dewy finish. I have tried nearly every foundation Sephora carries and although this one is new, it already is in my top 3.

June 17, 2017

Natural glow!

The foundation goes on light with slight tinted glow. It goes on very smooth and does not dry out the skin. It's light enough to wear on top of regular face lotion without looking like you have layers of make up on. The best part is it stays on for hours after application!

May 29, 2017

Bought this at my first ever visit to Sephora, after a fun makeover.
    It goes on so smoothly & doesn't leave that gross greasy feel.
    Gives awesome coverage and matches my skin just right!
    I also notice I don't breakout from this makeup.
    I will purchase again for sure.

March 14, 2017

Great for pale skin, really good coverage. Best applied quickly with beauty blender as it dries on skin very quick. It is more expensive but the quality is worth it.

December 19, 2016

I love this foundation. I love the way it feels on my skin, the fact that it is a great match especially with the yellow undertones of my skin. Also it gives a nice healthy glow without looking oily.

3.2/5

December 10, 2016

I have oily skin with extremely large pores. (my body on the other hand is very very dry) So I have VERY large pores, they look like sesame seeds. This foundation seems to help it. Making my pores much much smaller. The finish on my oily skin is semi matte. After an hour or two, it becomes dewy. When my face extremely oily, this foundation doesn't look blotchy on my skin. Nars is hard to describe on my skin. It's not as natural looking as Bobby Brown. But it's not as full on as Kat von. It's just average, everyday. It's overall a good foundation however with that price range, there are better foundations out there. I'm on my 2nd bottle because of the color match.

November 22, 2016

So much coverage! Love this foundation

I was getting sample sizes from sephora for many months before buying the actual full sized bottle.

A little goes a long way, and it has great coverage!

October 07, 2016

AMAZING ! I love this foundation so much. It gives a medium to full coverage. It doesn't feel like you're wearing anything. It glides on smoothly. Colour selection is on point. It's a great foundation if you have oily or dry skin. I am combo skin and this is by far my favourite foundation. It doesn't look cakey or anything. Very flawless foundation.I wear this foundation everyday, it doesn't oxidize or anything. Worth every penny. Definitely recommend