Native Coconut and Vanilla Deodorant Reviews

July 03, 2019

Love this

I made the switch to natural deodorant about a month ago. I bought the trial size ones so I could carry them with me. I live the smell of all of them. I am a very sweaty person and these work wonders. I do reapply at my lunch just to make myself feel better since it doesn't keep your dry. The first week I felt like I always smelt but as my body got use to the change I find I can go longer and longer without feeling like I need to reapply.. would recommend these to everyone

May 14, 2019

Best Deodorant Ever

This is by far the best natural deodorant I’ve ever tried, and I’ve tried a lot of them. Keeps you dry, you don’t smell and the scent is so good. The autoship is a life saver too.

April 30, 2019

Best natural deodorant

I recently ordered this deodorant because lots of friends recommended it to me. I love the scents I picked and can’t wait to order more! It’s been super effective so far. I recently started having a reaction to the deodorant I usually use so making the switch has been great for me

April 16, 2019

My absolute go to natural deodorant !

After doing research and learning about the chemicals that are part of common deodorants I went on a quest to find natural alternatives. This deodorant works great and the consistency is more like a lotion, it smells great and doesn't leave any white residue.

If you are on the fence and considering purchasing this product I would highly recommend it because I am confident that you will be so impressed that you will never go back.

April 16, 2019
    New Brunswick, Canada

Smells good, works well

I wear this scent to work (physically demanding, kitchen work) and haven’t had an issue smelling bad throughout the day. A second apply at break has always been necessary, but the more I use Native the more that’s becoming untrue. They don’t keep you dry, but that’s part of it being a natural deodorant. My armpits no longer have that funky, fake deodorant smell all the time. Plus shaving armpits after other deodorants was a nightmare, native doesn’t react the same way in the shower 😊

March 27, 2019

Love Native Deodorant

Paraben and aluminum free. I have been using this for the last two years. I had tried others, but found they weren't effective. Love the variety of light scents. And it works!!!!!

March 12, 2019

Great Deodorant

Works well considering it's an all natural product. The main thing with these natural deodorant is you do have to shower every morning and night as it will not keep you dry for 24 hours. Yes I do have to re apply this but I have no issue with this. It does smell nice but I have found certain scents do irritate the skin. The Vanilla Coconut one is best for sensitive skin. I found the pomegranate one irritated my skin after a few uses.

February 24, 2019

Great natural deodorant

This natural deodorant works great, I rarely have to reapply, plus it is one of the only deodorant that doesn’t irritate my underarm. I would recommend this to anyone who wish to switch to a more natural lifestyle while still smelling fresh.

February 21, 2019
    New Jersey, United States

Healthy deodorant

*Disclaimer: I got this product for free for testing purposes.

I didn't think this would work as well as like a Dove deodorant butuch to my surprise is was better. I ware it in really hot places where I sweat a lot it kept me smelling good and dry.

February 12, 2019
    New Brunswick, Canada

It works!!

I was actually suprise that it did work that good. It lasts all day long without me having to reapply and I smell fresh all day long too. I'm really impressed