Native Coconut and Vanilla Deodorant Reviews

November 02, 2020

My soul deo!

I started my natural deodorant journey about 4 months ago. I did a full detox first and then started my quest for the right deodorant for me. I discovered that I was allergic to the baking soda so a lot of the natural deo’s out there contain it so I was about to give up. Then I found one that worked! But I was stink stinky. Finally I decided to try native ( at this point I didn’t have much hope That it would actually be a good fit). But .. finally! I found the one! I got the SENSITIVE line as it doesn’t have baking soda. I am never looking back! It smells AMAZING! And it works! No sweat, no stink, no weird residue. I loveeee loveeee loveeee it! I highly recommend it! If you’ve had a reaction to baking soda before try the sensitive line. The deo is a bit pricey considering it’s billed in US $ but honestly, it’s worth it! I also got the “dozen roses” and “cotton and lily” all smell amazing with the vanilla/coconut being my fav.

Updated On: February 11, 2021

After trying this deo for a few months I would rate it a 3. I find I get stinky after 4 hrs. I love the texture and smé’ but they don’t last long :(.

October 10, 2020

It smells great, all day!

Gentle enough to put on after shaving. It smells lovely, not too strong, and it lasts all day. I was skeptical but it truly is as good as everyone says. I have repurchased again and am not disappointed!

October 05, 2020

Great Natural Deodorant

I have been using natural deodorant for the last few years. Unfortunately it takes a while for your body to adjust and detox from the chemicals in antiperspirant. This is by far the best natural deodorant I have found. The smell is amazing, and the longevity of the deodorant is pretty impressive . I would definitely recommend this.

September 21, 2020

Good forEveryday

Wouldn’t use this in a group setting interval session but not bad for day to activities. Smells really nice when you put it on.
    Disclaimer: I had given myself two weeks to climatize to a natural deodorant.

September 10, 2020

Best natural deodorant

I have made the switch to using any natural products I can and this deodorant is my new found favorite! The smell is so nice and lasts all day and it doesn't leave my armpits feeling coated in it. It goes on smooth and works amazing. At first when switching to natural deodorant you may notice you need to reapply mid day but that is because your body is getting rid of the toxins from other deodorants. You will not regret switching to them and they also have plastic free packaging now too!

September 06, 2020
    Virginia, United States

Nice but pricey

I have been trying to find a good natural deodorant and this one is alright. The smell is great. It does take a little longer than usual to apply since it kind of has to be heated up with your body heat or it tugs when you swipe. The smell is really good and I’m usually not a fan of coconut, but to me it does not last long. As soon as it goes away my body odor is right back. And the price tag is a little high to me for deodorant. I plan to keep this as an option in my collection (I love the travel size to keep in my purse) but I do plan to continue my search for my every day natural deodorant.

August 31, 2020

Smells amazing

I love that this is a natural deodorant, it smells great! I switched to native before Christmas and I found it works best for me in winter months. I was sweating so much though the summer at my old job that I found the deodorant wasn't keeping me smelling fresh unfortunately. My boyfriend uses native and he hasn't had any complaints so it very well could just be me

July 30, 2020

Affordable natural deodorant

This is an excellent natural option if trying to get away from your typical store brand deoderents. It comes in a variety of scents and is effective. I am active most of the summer between the gym and softball and it holds up even on the hottest tournament weekends through multiple games. It smells great, it's easy on the skin (bumps and rash are gone!) And comes at an reasonable price. Only down side is shipping took a bit long as I'm in Ontario and it came from California, plus the delays covid has added. Would buy again for sure though!

2.8/5

July 28, 2020

A bit deceived by it

I was very excited about trying this product and my first impression was that it had a lovely smell and it worked pretty well. After using it for a while I noticed that I had to reapply it often during the day because it wasn't very effective.

June 10, 2020

Only natural deodorant that works

Seriously the best deodorant I’ve ever used. I have an issue with odour and sweat and it’s the only deodorant that works for me and the vanilla coconut smell is incredible! Highly recommend