Naturally Fresh Deodorant Crystal

Naturally Fresh Deodorant Crystal Reviews

3.9/5
Ranked #312 out of 537 in Deodorant/Anti-perspirant

March 06, 2017

I finally found a natural deodorant that (at least sort of) works. I have tried about a dozen different kinds over the past year, and while products with baking soda worked for me, they left behind a rash. And the ones without baking soda didn't work at all. This is the first product without baking soda that actually acts as a deodorant. And while it's not perfect (sometimes I have to apply more than once a day), it does the trick.

September 03, 2015

I have been considering buying this product for several years, however the fear of its effectiveness along with the original cost held me back. Finally I decided to buy it this summer, and have not been disappointed. In this heat, I do need to shower and use it every day, but that is not abnormal for the summer months. I find that is works to stop odors so much better than regular deodorant, which tended to leave a strange deodorant type smell most days, and stained my clothes. Although it does cost a lot more to buy it than I am used to spending for deodorant, in the 7 weeks that I have been using this product, the size hasn't appeared to go down at all. I really like using this, and feel better about it for my health and clothing.

cokaluna earned the Beauty Guru badge

gillie added a new review for
    Ferrero Rocher

happy6400 added a new review for
    Comet with Bleach

pabrams added a new review for
    Coffee-mate Coffee Creamer

pabrams added a new review for
    Comet with Bleach

dperrault added a new review for
    Sriracha Hot Chili Sauce