Nature Valley Sweet & Salty Nut Granola Bars in Peanut Reviews

Ranked #14 out of 273 in Granola Bars

April 13, 2017

We love these in our house! They taste just like a chocolate bar, with a fraction of the calories. However we do not eat them everyday since there is still a lot of sugar in it. We like to have this as a healthy dessert.

April 04, 2017

I really like eating these granola bars as a snack in the afternoon or evening. I love the taste of them they are not too bitter or sweet. They are good to eat if you are in a hurry! Or as a snack if you go camping or on the hike.

January 31, 2017

This is a great tasting granola bar and I have it sometimes as a quick snack at work. There are quite a few peanuts in each granola bar. I do find if you do not eat them within a week or so of buying they do get quite hard.

January 13, 2017

This is the main brand of granola bars in our household. My husband takes daily for work so we usually have all the flavours on hand at all times. Im a nursing mother so this cures my snacking easily, I always have one in the diaper bag just in case!

October 01, 2016

I eat one of these every day for my snack at work. They are not dry like a lot of granola bars, they have a good mix of dry ingredients with corn syrup and peanut butter coating that makes a nice balance. I'm not a calorie counter, so I can't really attest to the nutritional value, but I always buy them in the giant boxes from Costco.

August 19, 2016

I love the taste of Nature Valley Sweet and Salty Nut Granola Bars Peanut of I love Granola peanuts and peanut butter this product is a good snack whether you're at work school or just to have at home it contains all natural ingredients I would recommend it to anyone. Very sugary though

May 10, 2016

This product is great to have a box I the van. I'm always looking for that sweet and salty treat. The flag our is exceptional. The texture is crunchy and chewy at the same time. My kids love to steal them from me.

May 10, 2016

These are amazing. Great to have in your purse for that three o'clock tummy growl. They are yummy and a great value for your money. You can always find them on sale so an added bonus. Kids love the, too. I like that they are easily recgozinable as having peanuts , so no giving them to someone with allergies.

April 19, 2016

I love these granola bars! I love the sweet and salty aspect of it because other granola bars are way too sweet. I love that you can see whole pieces of peanuts throughout it and not just crumbled up pieces here and there. These are a great snack when you're on the go and it healthier than other granola bars too.

March 08, 2016

Addicted to these granola bars. It satisfies all my cravings in one, and it's healthier than most snacks I enjoy so that's a bonus! Good source of fibre and protein.