Nature Valley Sweet & Salty Nut Granola Bars in Peanut Reviews
#14 in Granola Bars

September 19, 2017

great buy

This is a great on the go snack. This helps when you are hungry to curb the cravings. It has enough balance between salty and sweet. Great to add to lunches or to just keep in your bag .

August 16, 2017

Very Good

I love this flavour of nature valley sweet and salt bar. It's a on the go bar. I carry it in my hand bag and it helps control my craving for something sweet . Super awsome!!

July 13, 2017

These little bars are so delicious!

These little bars are so delicious! My youngest son eats one everyday. They make a great between meal snack. We have been trying to get my kids to eat healthier and these are certainly better than candy bars but the real test is if my kids will eat them, and they really enjoy them.

Seems like they've gotten smaller over the years. I think many companies are doing this,downsizing their products to save money.

170 Calories and 17g Net Carbs (11g of sugar).

June 09, 2017

June 09, 2017

Nature Valley Sweet & Salty Nut Granola Bars in Peanut est une barre céréale bonne mais sans plus. Je la trouve un peu trop sucrée. Pour les enfants ça doit être pratique pour le gouter.

April 13, 2017

We love these in our house! They taste just like a chocolate bar, with a fraction of the calories. However we do not eat them everyday since there is still a lot of sugar in it. We like to have this as a healthy dessert.

April 04, 2017

I cannot stop raving about this product enough. Even my 2 year old loves it. I was never a gronola bar fan but this is hands down the most amazing one in market. I have tried all the flavors in this category and absolutely love peanut and almond. This is a great snack and pick me up with all the nutritional value one can ask for. Absolutely love it!!!

April 04, 2017

I really like eating these granola bars as a snack in the afternoon or evening. I love the taste of them they are not too bitter or sweet. They are good to eat if you are in a hurry! Or as a snack if you go camping or on the hike.

March 06, 2017

I do like this product.. Its great to have for a snack. I buy them for the guys lunches and our little granddaughter loves to lick off the sweet & yummy topping.. I find the best deal is at Costco when I buy the mutli pack with peanuts, almonds & dark chocolate ...

March 06, 2017

These granola bars are a favourite of both myself and my husband. We have tried a couple other flavours, my hubby prefers the peanut, and I enjoy the chocolate the best! Great for when we pack our lunches for work.