Nature Valley Sweet & Salty Nut Granola Bars in Peanut Reviews

Ranked #17 out of 295 in Granola Bars

July 13, 2017

These little bars are so delicious!

These little bars are so delicious! My youngest son eats one everyday. They make a great between meal snack. We have been trying to get my kids to eat healthier and these are certainly better than candy bars but the real test is if my kids will eat them, and they really enjoy them.

Seems like they've gotten smaller over the years. I think many companies are doing this,downsizing their products to save money.

170 Calories and 17g Net Carbs (11g of sugar).

June 09, 2017

I love this flavour of nature valley sweet and salt bar. It's a on the go bar. I carry it in my hand bag and it helps control my craving for something sweet .

June 09, 2017

Nature Valley Sweet & Salty Nut Granola Bars in Peanut est une barre céréale bonne mais sans plus. Je la trouve un peu trop sucrée. Pour les enfants ça doit être pratique pour le gouter.

April 13, 2017

We love these in our house! They taste just like a chocolate bar, with a fraction of the calories. However we do not eat them everyday since there is still a lot of sugar in it. We like to have this as a healthy dessert.

April 04, 2017

I really like eating these granola bars as a snack in the afternoon or evening. I love the taste of them they are not too bitter or sweet. They are good to eat if you are in a hurry! Or as a snack if you go camping or on the hike.

January 31, 2017

This is a great tasting granola bar and I have it sometimes as a quick snack at work. There are quite a few peanuts in each granola bar. I do find if you do not eat them within a week or so of buying they do get quite hard.

January 13, 2017

This is the main brand of granola bars in our household. My husband takes daily for work so we usually have all the flavours on hand at all times. Im a nursing mother so this cures my snacking easily, I always have one in the diaper bag just in case!

October 01, 2016

I eat one of these every day for my snack at work. They are not dry like a lot of granola bars, they have a good mix of dry ingredients with corn syrup and peanut butter coating that makes a nice balance. I'm not a calorie counter, so I can't really attest to the nutritional value, but I always buy them in the giant boxes from Costco.

August 19, 2016

I love the taste of Nature Valley Sweet and Salty Nut Granola Bars Peanut of I love Granola peanuts and peanut butter this product is a good snack whether you're at work school or just to have at home it contains all natural ingredients I would recommend it to anyone. Very sugary though

May 10, 2016

This product is great to have a box I the van. I'm always looking for that sweet and salty treat. The flag our is exceptional. The texture is crunchy and chewy at the same time. My kids love to steal them from me.