Nature's Bakery Fig Bar Reviews
#265 in Miscellaneous

March 26, 2019

Yummy healthy-ish treat! My kids love them

Two in a pack, just the right size - sweet but not too sweet, made with wholesome ingredients. I buy these at costco - great value. even better last time I got them on sale!

January 11, 2019

Deliciously Different

I love these bars. The base flavour is fig with additional choices being blueberry fig and raspberry fig, all in which are delicious. I find these bars are tasty, a perfect texture with the perfect amount of sweetness. I purchase mine at Costco and am lucky to sometimes find them on rebate but nevertheless, these bars are well worth what you pay for them. My kids love them too!!!

September 23, 2018

So much mmmmm!

Nature’s Bakery Fig Bars are my new weakness! They offer more nutritional value than most leading granola bars (my old go-to) and satisfy my taste and hunger!
    Time and time again I check my pantry and they seem to be gone faster than when I bring them into the house. The whole family loves them as they have become a staple for lunches and snacks!

Try some today, you won’t be disappointed!

March 19, 2018

Good snack for kids!

My kids love eating Nature's bakery fig bar as a snack.. easy to pack (they come in packages of 2) and healthy choice for the kids. It also comes in a variety of flavours including blueberry, raspberry, apple etc...

January 28, 2018

Good taste

Picked up a box with a few flavours and my favorite has to be blueberry, I haven't tasted figs a lot and decided to give the bars a try and loved it. I also love that it is dairy free which is helpful since I am lactose intolerant.

3.2/5

January 18, 2018

Good, but not my favourite

These bars are soft and full of flavour. I am not particularly a fan of these, but I can see why others are. They have a good texture and come in packaging so great for bringing on the go for work or school. They also are fairly cheap when buying these, even more so when they go on sale.

January 18, 2018

Curbs my muffin craving!

These really knock my craving for a muffin on the head....and i cant say that for anything really except muffins!

They are good on the on the snacks that i like to just throw in my bag when heading to the gym or ive missed breakfast.

December 12, 2017

Favorite Lunchbox Treat

We recently switched to these and now they are requested each day in kids lunches. I keep them in my purse so I will have a go to snack as well. Thankfully Costco sells them in bulk. We go through them that often. I highly recommend these.

June 29, 2017

Healthy and Delicious

I am a big fan of these fig bars. The outer layer is a soft, almost fresh-baked texture which has the taste of an soft oatmeal bar with grains. The inside is a fig filling that comes in 3 flavors; fig, blueberry, and raspberry. The raspberry and blueberry filling have a slight fruit flavor to them so you can tell that they are more fruit. I like this package that you can buy at Costco because you get a variation of flavors. It is also a very good price. These are great to take when you are on the go.

June 29, 2017

Delicious, Wholesome Product

I've bought this pack several times at Costco, and these bars are delicious. I love all the flavours- fig, blueberry, and raspberry. These bars have a healthy amount of fibre in them, which is great for getting your fibre intake. They taste wholesome and are filling. The fig really tastes a lot like the fruit described on the package, so the blueberry and raspberry flavours are not misleading. The fig filling is sweet and flavourful. The outer layer is wholesome. My mom does not like figs at all and even she is addicted to these bars.

I have tried warming these in the microwave for a few seconds and it's not bad but I prefer them cold.