Nature's Bakery Fig Bar Reviews
#422 in Miscellaneous

3.2/5

January 18, 2018

Good, but not my favourite

These bars are soft and full of flavour. I am not particularly a fan of these, but I can see why others are. They have a good texture and come in packaging so great for bringing on the go for work or school. They also are fairly cheap when buying these, even more so when they go on sale.

January 18, 2018

Curbs my muffin craving!

These really knock my craving for a muffin on the head....and i cant say that for anything really except muffins!

They are good on the on the snacks that i like to just throw in my bag when heading to the gym or ive missed breakfast.

December 12, 2017

Favorite Lunchbox Treat

We recently switched to these and now they are requested each day in kids lunches. I keep them in my purse so I will have a go to snack as well. Thankfully Costco sells them in bulk. We go through them that often. I highly recommend these.

June 29, 2017

Healthy and Delicious

I am a big fan of these fig bars. The outer layer is a soft, almost fresh-baked texture which has the taste of an soft oatmeal bar with grains. The inside is a fig filling that comes in 3 flavors; fig, blueberry, and raspberry. The raspberry and blueberry filling have a slight fruit flavor to them so you can tell that they are more fruit. I like this package that you can buy at Costco because you get a variation of flavors. It is also a very good price. These are great to take when you are on the go.

June 29, 2017

Delicious, Wholesome Product

I've bought this pack several times at Costco, and these bars are delicious. I love all the flavours- fig, blueberry, and raspberry. These bars have a healthy amount of fibre in them, which is great for getting your fibre intake. They taste wholesome and are filling. The fig really tastes a lot like the fruit described on the package, so the blueberry and raspberry flavours are not misleading. The fig filling is sweet and flavourful. The outer layer is wholesome. My mom does not like figs at all and even she is addicted to these bars.

I have tried warming these in the microwave for a few seconds and it's not bad but I prefer them cold.

June 16, 2017

Love these

I bought the Nature Bakery Fig Bars at Costco and I am in love. The taste is amazing. My 5 year old son loves them. They are filled with great ingredients that I feel good giving these to my son. Will buy this product again.

June 16, 2017

Yum

My kids absolutely love these fig bars! Non GMO, dairy free and just plain delicious! It makes grabbing an after school snack super easy and not a chore with trying to have them choose a healthier option!!

May 29, 2017

I love the three flavours I've tried: Fig, Raspberry and Blueberry. The bars are low in fat and are a great healthy snack! Easy to grab for on the go lunches and snacks.

December 14, 2016

These are a really great fibre-filled snack!! I buy them at Costco, and my husband uses them as a diabetic snack (he counts his carbs, and these have the right amount) and they are very substantial! (my favourite flavour is the blueberry!)

September 20, 2016

These fig bars are really really good. Less sugar then other brands and still super tasty. My family really like the blueberry and raspberry flavoured ones.