Nature's Bounty Biotin Reviews

Ranked #105 out of 313 in Vitamins/Minerals

June 02, 2017

I started taking it almost few months ago, unbelievable results, my hair is longer, stronger and healthier.
    Helps strength my nails.
    My hair is at least 3 inches longer !

February 27, 2017

I bought this to help with some hair breakage that I was experiencing. While my hair definitely improved it is hard to say whether it was the Biotin, or one of the other changes I made.

What I did notice was my nails started to grow quickly, and are so strong. Even once I had completely filed my nails down for work, within a week I had noticeable growth. They are growing in much stronger. I have not made any other changes that would contribute to my nail health, so I am attributing it to the Biotin.

I take a 2500 mug tablet daily, and swallow it rather than let it dissolve.

2.8/5

December 30, 2016

I have been using biotin for about a year now without noticing a difference! My hair and nails are the same strength and neither have grown any faster.

September 09, 2016

I have been using biotin for 5 years or so now! I have naturally curly hair and for some reason it would always take SO long to grow! But since taking biotin my hair and nails grow faster and stronger!I love it and will probably use it for the rest of my life!

July 14, 2016

I have been using Biotin for about a year now, and find it is a great product. I would highly recommend Biotin. It made my nails and hair grow unbelievably, in fact I have to get my haircut a lot more now.

June 26, 2016

This product makes your hair and nails grow much faster. I also noticed thicker,stronger hair...it's great for trying to grow out short hair...you will see drastic results in 2-3 months.

March 23, 2016

This product is a must try. I noticed a difference in growth in my nails and hair. If I could give this product 10 stars, I would. It is JUST THAT GOOD! If you are looking for fast growth, buy this product.

March 08, 2016

Biotin is a staple in my cupboard!! I use it every day and when I go without I notice a difference.
    Not only do they taste great - I love that they are a dissolvable tablet. Usually already a great price - but an even greater price when they go on sale. If you haven't tried it out yet - do it!

November 04, 2015

This is a supplement that helps promote healthy hair and nail growth. Ive been using it off and on for about 6 months. I definitely notice a difference. It probably would be best to run it by your doctor to be sure it's ok for you.

May 01, 2015

My druggist recommended this product to me to strengthen my nails. I have been using it regularly and seeing results of less splitting. You can occasionally find a coupon for Nature's Bounty and Shopper's Drug Mart will even offer it on sale which also makes a great savings.