4.1/5
Nature's Bounty Hair, Skin & Nails Gummies Reviews

November 04, 2020
    New Brunswick, Canada

A cult favorite for a reason

I decided to hop on the bandwagon and buy these gummies as I've seen so many influencers post about them on Instagram and I have to say I love them! They're quite pricey, which I think it's likely due to the marketing, but you can usually find them on sale. The gummies are delicious and soft which makes me want to take them every day! I've noticed that since taking them my fingernails are stronger and break less, but haven't noticed a difference with my hair and skin.

October 07, 2020
    North Carolina, United States

I like to think they are working

These taste delish and I’ve been taking for some time to help my hair grow. My hair grows SUPER slowly so I can’t really tell that these are working except for my eyebrow hair seems to grow more with these! I like to think they lengthen my hair as well.

October 07, 2020

Yummy

They’re just ok, it’s the same as taking regular biotin, alsoThe gummies are yummy so I tent to over eating them, which is not good. Other than that they’re good.

2.8/5

September 03, 2020

Not my Favourite

Now the taste of these vitamins are great the results are not. I took the recommended dosage for over 5 months and did not notice a big change like they came to say.

July 25, 2020
    Washington, United States

Helped me!

After giving birth for sure my skin and my hair looked bad! After research I found Nature's Bounty skin, nail and hair vitamins! Now my skin and my hair and my nails are 100% healthier than before!

July 25, 2020
    Tennessee, United States

Great Vitamins

I love these! They are a great value for what you get and work just as well as the more expensive brands. They taste really good and I could tell a huge difference with my nails, for some reason my nails cut really short a lot, but these helped them grow and look healthy.

July 23, 2020
    Saskatchewan, Canada

My go to hair skin nail supplement

Ive been using this for years. Keeps my skin clear, my nails nice strong and actually grow and makes hair grow faster. They taste good too, easy to take everyday, look forward to it.

June 18, 2020

One of the best solutions

I’ve used this stuff on and off. I haven’t realized until recently how full and long my hair was before when I was using it. Just looking back at old pictures I can’t even believe I stopped. Getting back at it and in a few weeks I can already see a big difference in my hair. The gummies are a lot nicer than having to take a pill for sure and they don’t taste bad by any means.

2.8/5

June 18, 2020

I can't tell

I have recommended it to friends, but i cant tell if it actually works. just because i am skeptical about these gummy supplements. i still take them, they taste great

June 17, 2020

Have been using for years and will continue to use!

I LOVE THESE GUMMIES! I first started taking them after my first pregnancy... post-partum hair loss! If you're like most new moms, you'll be reading and following other new moms and post-partum hair loss can be quite traumatic. So, I've seen these at Costco (value size, so you get way more in a bottle) and decided to give them a try! I started noticing my hair getting fuller and thicker within a week. I have a lot of fine hair...so fuller and thicker was noticeable. My weak nails (thanks to my habit of biting them well into my early 20s) started strengthening and that just encouraged my desire to grow them out! I highly recommend anyone to use them whether you need them or not just to maintain your healthy locks and nails. But there is one downside... because it helped with hair loss... it also made hair in all other places grow. Shaving my legs once a week turned into a daily thing. But this tradeoff for the results is well worth it!