4.1/5
Nature's Bounty Hair, Skin & Nails Gummies Reviews

March 24, 2020
    Missouri, United States

Stronger nails

I always had brittle nails and they would break alot once I started to take the vitamins my nails havent really broken as much and are much stronger to say

March 24, 2020
    Michigan, United States

Good taste

I started using this supplement and I really liked its taste and the result it gave me. My hair grows fast and very shiny and my nails are strong and I feel more energetic.

March 22, 2020

Love it

I tried Nature Bounty Optimal Solutions Hair Skin & Nail Gummies and its A great supplement specially i have a dry skin and hair. It’s delicious and soft, really love taking it daily.

March 11, 2020

Must try!

I started taking these about a month ago! I noticed my nails grow super fast and my hair seemed to have grown a little and isn't as dry! I hope after the second bottle I'll see good results! :)

March 04, 2020

Amazing Hair & Nail growth gummies

I was desperate to find a supplement that would help grow my hair and improve the quality of it. This was the best supplement I ever found. Not only do the gummies taste great, they actually work! My hair has received multiple compliments (even from my hair dresser) on how thick my hair has become. I had such thin hair before and I hated the look of it. My hair grows faster, thicker and shinier. Not only my hair grows fast but my nails too(which I don’t personally care for), which I keep short for my job. I was also pleasantly surprised I didn’t break out in cystic acne like I have with biotin based supplements. Fantastic, affordable supplement you can find so many places. Thank you Nature’s Bounty!

March 02, 2020

fantastic

I must say that this product is top notch and I have gotten great results after using this. I bought this about 2 years ago and I am impressed by how much my hair have grown since then till now with routine haircuts. My biggest problem was how much hair was dropping and how bad it was and I have seen a reduction after using this. There are a lot of hair gummies out there but I would recommend this to anyone. It is at a good cost and it is definitely worth it. The gummies are so great tasting as it is a strawberry flavoured. The daily dosage is 2 gummies and sometimes you may feel inclined to eat more but DON'T DO IT!

3.2/5

February 27, 2020

So far so good

Just started taking these. Great alternative to taking a capsule, which is difficult for me. Good flavour and hopefully it will help me in the future although it is too early to tell.

January 22, 2020

A snack that helps!

I LOVE this product. It’s implrtant to supplement our diets sometimes, and Nature’s Bounty makes it easy to make sure you hair, skin, and nails are all healthy and growing with this great product. I use this daily, and I look forward to it each day as a snack, but it’s healthy! Tastes delicious, and I can definitely see a difference when I use it.

January 16, 2020

Stronger nails

I have to agree with the group, this is an effective product. Been using it for 2 years now,ever since getting a friend bottle at the women's show. Love that they're a gummy and not something I have to swallow

January 15, 2020

Easy to take

I really liked this vitamins. They are very easy to take and help me with the desire for sweets. I wish the hummus have more vitamin. The concentration is very low compared with the caps.