4.1/5
Nature's Bounty Hair, Skin & Nails Gummies Reviews

May 28, 2020

Helped me immensely with postpartum hair loss

A few months after I delivered my baby, I was faced with the worst hair fall of my life. These gummies were not only super effective but also tasted yummy, unlike other vitamin tablets that I had taken in the past. I took 2 gummies everyday for a couple of months and noticed a SIGNIFICANT reduction in hair loss. Not only that, my hair texture and volume improved a great deal as well. Highly recommended...

May 20, 2020

Great for nails and hair

Tried these after my visit to Costco, as they were on promotion. Taste like candy, are soft gummies, which do not stick to the teeth.
    After a month of using, my nails stopped breaking and were stronger. Hair was growing longer, but do not see any change in my hair's thickness.

I did not see any benefit to my skin.

2.7/5

May 07, 2020

It's okay

These taste pretty good, and my mom usually takes them during the winter months where she stays inside quite a fair but is sisnt able to get her daily dose of vitamin D from the sun. Easy to get from grocery stores and drugstores! It did help her raise her vitamin D levels up.

3.2/5

May 01, 2020

I would buy this product again

I have been using this product for 2 months every morning i am pleased, my nails have grown and also found my nails to be stronger my hair is growing in feels like it is fuller, soft I will continue to take this product everyday for a very long time.

April 27, 2020

I have nails again!!

I’ve been working as a massage therapist for 10 years. Over the last few years my nails and cuticles started peeling like crazy and growing in at odd angles and very jagged. Considering my line of work, I had assumed it must just be due to the excessive pressure on my hands every day as well as frequent washing. THEN! A few months ago I thought I’d give these vitamins a try. What could be the harm am I right? In only 2 months my nails are much healthier, growing in like a normal nail should be and my cuticles aren’t peeling nearly as much. Also, an added bonus, my hair is looking healthier every day 😀 I would highly recommend!

April 27, 2020

Tasty treats for healthier hair, skin & nails!

For someone who is not a fan of taking vitamins regularly, I have absolutely no problem taking these because they taste like candy! (Likely not a plus for those who require sugar-free products though...)
    I've only been taking them for a couple of weeks now, hut have noticed more shine and strength in my hair mostly, and my nails have been growing faster.
    Not much noticeable change to my skin, but that's likely also because I am not drinking enough water ...

April 14, 2020

Great taste

I love the taste of these gummies. My girlfriend has been buying them for years and we both take two every morning. Her nails look strong and healthy.

April 11, 2020

Pourquoi pas?

Lorsque j'ai commencé à utiliser ce produit, je perdais beaucoup mes cheveux et mes ongles étaient vraiment mal en point. Cela a pris environ un mois avant d'obtenir des résultats positifs. Oui ce produit fonctionne bien car j'ai maintenant moins de cheveux qui tombent et des ongles plus durs. Par contre, j'ai l'impression que l'efficacité diminue après une longue période d'utilisation.

April 04, 2020
    New Brunswick, Canada

natures bounty gummies

I have tried this supplement before and feel biased about it, if you are living on your own and forget to take some from time to time I find that the gummie will go dry and will stick to the end of the bottle which makes it nearly impossible to take them out.

April 01, 2020

No results.

I have been using this product for the last four to five months and I have yet to see any difference with my hair, skin or nails. The product tastes amazing and the gummies are Super Fresh and soft. I do not recommend this product as I haven't seen any results.