3.6/5
Nature's Path Homestyle Gluten Free Frozen Waffles Reviews
#113 in Gluten-free

November 12, 2018

Ok

I like that these are easy to find shopping and they taste ok. They are s little crumbly and dry but nothing maple surup can’t fix. I do think the recipe could use some improvement, then at least I wouldn’t be upset that they are pricey.

2.0/5

March 19, 2018

Yeah.., they're gluten free...

As someone that doesn't enjoy the fact that she has to eat gluten free, I am excited to see a "normal" product with a GF label. Sadly, many of these baked ish things are tasteless and have a dry crumbly texture. These waffles were par for that standard.

June 08, 2017

We always have a pack (or 2) of these waffles in our freezer. We've served them to other family members who loved them and were surprised when we told them that the waffles are gluten free! The texture and taste are just like I remember gluten waffles to have. The price is good for gluten free food and we stock up when they're on sale. The homestyle flavour is nice as you can add the toppings that you like.