Natures Path Organic Pumpkin Flax Plus Granola Reviews
#313 in Granola Bars

May 11, 2017

We bought this last year and I just picked up more! I love how crunchy it is.. I hate the calories though! If your hesitant to try it.. Don't be it's so worth it! & I'm normally a picky Peter! I love having it with pumpkin seeds and other toppings as well with warm milk or I also made pumpkin parfait so with this. With pumpkin purée & pumpkin spice, pumpkin granola & banana's with some vanilla yogurt layered and tadaaaa! I'd eat it every morning if I could! Mmmm goood!

June 21, 2013

Natures Path Organic Pumpkin Flax Plus Granola is my favorite cereal! It is light & crisp, sprinkled with pumpkin seeds and tastes delicious! the added bonus of course is that is good for you containing 450 mg of Omega-3 fatty acids and 1500 mg of Omega-6 fatty acids. Love it!

June 16, 2009

Yummy Yummy Yummy!! This cereal if full of fiber and omega 3 from flax and pumpkin seeds. It is crunchy, nutty and tastes awesome. It is my favorite cereal. I eat it with milk, yogurt, fruit, even ice cream. Try it!