NeilMed Sinus Rinse Reviews

Ranked #4 out of 287 in Natural Therapies

Sinus Rinse™ is a natural soothing saline nasal wash. They clean allergens, irritants, bacteria and viruses from the nose reducing the frequency of infection. Furthermore, they help decrease swelling in the nose and increase air flow. Sinus Rinse™ is excellent for all ages.

June 15, 2017

Perfect when you have a stuffed nose

NeilMed Sinus Rinse clears out my sinuses so well when I'm sick. It can be a somewhat weird experience as the water runs through your head, but it isn't at all uncomfortable. It gives me some immediate relief from a stuffed nose and/or sinus headache.

May 31, 2017

This product is absolutely amazing as I have frequent episodes of sinus congestion. It works great and easy to use! I have been using this product for over a year and will continue to purchase this NeilMes product

May 23, 2017

I got this for free from the company because I have allergies/asthma and cystic fibrosis (a hereditary disorder affecting the exocrine glands. It causes the production of abnormally thick mucus, leading to the blockage of the pancreatic ducts, intestines, and bronchi and often resulting in respiratory infection) It is great! You have to be really careful about sanitizing the water (tap water contains things that can make even a healthy person very sick!) That being said, this is a great product! I have repurchased this product. I have tried the neti pot and the sinus rinse bottle, I prefer the neti pot. I find it easier to use. I would recommend this to anyone who wants to breathe better, but I would advise people to really make sure that the water is sterile and follow all instructions carefully.

May 15, 2017

I can't live without my sinus rinse, especially during the spring when everything is blooming. For anyone that has sinus issues, this is a must. It may take a couple tries to get into but it's worth it..

May 05, 2017

Lorsque j'ai les sinus congestionnés, j'utilise le sinus rince deux fois par jour et je me sens aussitôt mieux. C'est très efficace et les symptômes durent moins longtemps avec son utilisation.

April 20, 2017

I was nervous when my dr recommended this product to me. Most sinus rinse's cause burning or irritation. Thankfully I didn't have any issues with this sinus rinse. I found it easy to use and the affects were awesome! Cleared my sinus's up in no time and I was feeling much better.

April 13, 2017

I was given a sample of this from my doctor. I get bad sinus infections in the winter. This was a LIFESAVER. I tell everyone at work about it. Cleans your sinuses right out and instantly makes you feel better. Also great to lubricate your nose for our dry winter and dry air. The packets that it comes with helps so that the water doesn't give you that "burning" sensation like most netti pots do.

February 27, 2017

This product is great for our dry winters in Canada. The design makes it way easier to use than a neti-pot. The pre-measured doses are super convenient. I use it whenever my sinuses are congested or just too dry!

February 26, 2017

this was a bit pricey but it was super effective in unclogging my sinuses. it's totally worth it, you can use it multiple times. easy applicator, and i actually felt nothing when the water was going in. quick and painless.

February 24, 2017

I was sceptic at first but this thing really works... you have to get used to the sensation at first but once you do, you realize all the good it does to your sinus

Pammywhammy845 has posted in the forum topic
    CHESTER BENNINGTON

Imacoolmom added a new review for
    Gerber Arrowroot Cookies

Imacoolmom earned the Mom & Baby Guru badge

Pammywhammy845 has posted in the forum topic
    Big Brother US (plus spoilers)

tracy1963 has posted in the forum topic