NeilMed Sinus Rinse Reviews

Ranked #5 out of 245 in Natural Therapies

Sinus Rinse™ is a natural soothing saline nasal wash. They clean allergens, irritants, bacteria and viruses from the nose reducing the frequency of infection. Furthermore, they help decrease swelling in the nose and increase air flow. Sinus Rinse™ is excellent for all ages.

April 20, 2017

I was nervous when my dr recommended this product to me. Most sinus rinse's cause burning or irritation. Thankfully I didn't have any issues with this sinus rinse. I found it easy to use and the affects were awesome! Cleared my sinus's up in no time and I was feeling much better.

April 13, 2017

I was given a sample of this from my doctor. I get bad sinus infections in the winter. This was a LIFESAVER. I tell everyone at work about it. Cleans your sinuses right out and instantly makes you feel better. Also great to lubricate your nose for our dry winter and dry air. The packets that it comes with helps so that the water doesn't give you that "burning" sensation like most netti pots do.

February 27, 2017

This product is great for our dry winters in Canada. The design makes it way easier to use than a neti-pot. The pre-measured doses are super convenient. I use it whenever my sinuses are congested or just too dry!

February 26, 2017

this was a bit pricey but it was super effective in unclogging my sinuses. it's totally worth it, you can use it multiple times. easy applicator, and i actually felt nothing when the water was going in. quick and painless.

February 24, 2017

I was sceptic at first but this thing really works... you have to get used to the sensation at first but once you do, you realize all the good it does to your sinus

February 17, 2017

The first time i tried this was one winter when all spray decongestants had lost most of their effectiveness for me. My nose and throat felt dry and burning constantly. It helped within a few days of use, i could finally use my nose again. Takes a bit of a trial and error to get the process right, but once used to it it's easy.
    I keep it around the house now and use it at the first signs of problems developing during allergy or cold season. I try to avoid cortisone decongestants now if i can help it, because this is more effective for me in the long run. The little packets are a mix of salt and baking soda, so there is nothing really unnatural in there to worry about.

January 17, 2017

Pour prévenir ou combattre une sinusite en un rien de temps, je conseille à tous l'utilisation de sinus rince. Je l'utilise 4 fois par jour quand je suis malade, sinon matin et soir en prevention, quand je sens que je pourrais tomber malade. Bien pratique pour les allergies ou même la sécheresse nasale puisqu'il hydrate en même temps.

December 21, 2016

I recently got surgery and have been using this four times a day. I have been using this prior to surgery for allergy and sinus' and have been using this continueously since.

It really does help clear out my sinus.

October 15, 2016

I received mine as a sample and I love it. It helps decongest, it gets rid off excess mucus build up on the nose and enables me to blow it all out with a Kleenex. It also kills germs due to the saline solution. So with that being the case the germs cannot multiply as fast and you can get better sooner. It rinses out irritants and makes me breath way better. It is very easy to use. I use this on all my children. It's safer than the steroid stuff they have.

August 23, 2016

The NeilMed sinus rinse really works. Try it when you've got a cold or suffering with sinus allergies and you'll be amazed at how clear your sinuses feel after rinsing. Easy to use and effective. The saline packets are expensive but you can make your own.