NeilMed Sinus Rinse Reviews

Sinus Rinse™ is a natural soothing saline nasal wash. They clean allergens, irritants, bacteria and viruses from the nose reducing the frequency of infection. Furthermore, they help decrease swelling in the nose and increase air flow. Sinus Rinse™ is excellent for all ages.

January 04, 2021

Always works for me!!

I often suffer from sinus issues. My doctor recommend I buy a sinus rinse. Neil Med is the brand I bought along with the netting pot one. I tried both and it worked 100% for me. The relief I got from using this product was amazing. I have recommended this product to my friends and family! This will always be my go to brand from now on!

November 19, 2020

Life saver

My ENT Doctor recommended this for me. Every fall/winter I suffer from sinus issues including a very dry nose from what I am assuming the furnace(low humidity). Well, this product has me feeling so much better after just a few days. I highly recommend! It does take a bit to get used to using, but once you do....you will be happy you bought this.

August 17, 2020

Awesome product!

If you suffer frim seasonal allergies or dust allergies. Or if you’re someone who is congested this can be an easy fix which can be used everyday to help you breath better.

June 10, 2020
    Nevada, United States

Clears Your Sinuses

When a decongestant just isn’t cutting it, I turn to this sinus rinse. Immediately after you will be able to breathe again. It’s an odd sensation to squirt water up your nose but after a couple times, it’s no big deal. Due to the salt packet that you add, there is no burning.

April 04, 2020
    New Brunswick, Canada

sinus relief!

I have been having problems with my sinuses ever since I can remember. I use NeilMed every day to help release sinus headaches and it works perfectly. Always remember to use distilled water with this product.

April 04, 2020

Got sinus relief

I suffer from seasonal allergies and dry sinus in the winter. Neil med has helped me find relief from this issue. It is reusable bottle easy to use. I would recommend this to anyone who wants to breathe easier. Follow all instructions very carefully, as using tap water that can cause issues. Great product!

January 30, 2020

It's not fun, but it works!

I have constant sinus blocks, and not being able to breathe through my nose gives me panic attacks and anxiety like you wouldn't believe. Sinus rincing is the easiest, safest way to take care of it. It feels weird, but it really does work.

March 27, 2019

This product is a life savor

I have bad allergy that are year round and I was have lots of different sinus problem due to these allergy's my doctor sugested I try neilmed sinus rinse since I started with neilmed sinus rinse I have had a lot let symptoms and problems it really be a life saver

March 13, 2019

Must have when you have a cold!

I often use this when I get a cold and my nose is blocked. This is grea5 to have because it lets you breathe again. My sister introduce this to me and it’s a works great. Also, this works well for people with narrow nose and often has this unpleasant smell when they breathe. I know someone who has this problem and would use this treat the problem.

March 12, 2019

I can breath!

I have been using NeilMed sinus Rinse for few years now, and can not go without it now. Using it makes me breath much better. The only time I get stuffed up is when I do not use it. Its best to use once a day but some people might find there throat get a little sore from the salt. Even every other day is fine.