NeilMed Sinus Rinse Reviews

Sinus Rinse™ is a natural soothing saline nasal wash. They clean allergens, irritants, bacteria and viruses from the nose reducing the frequency of infection. Furthermore, they help decrease swelling in the nose and increase air flow. Sinus Rinse™ is excellent for all ages.

April 11, 2018

It works

Every time I get sick such as a stuffy or runny nose especially, I always come to this product. Although it can be a mess, it works well. Comes with ton of saline to use and easy to use. If the bottle doesn't work I recommend the tea pot. A bit expensive but it's a must have when your nasal passages are stuffed.

March 31, 2018

Great for pregnant women and breastfeeding moms

I originally tried this sinus rinse, while I was pregnant with my first child, as recommended by my doctors. I suffered from post nasal drip and constant sinus pressure and there are very few sinus relief products available, that’s are safe for pregnant or nursing women. Once I tried this rinse, I felt instant relief. We always have these on hand for each of our family members. It’s important to follow the directions for use, to avoid any other sinus issues, but if followed correctly, this is a fantastic product for adults and children with non-infection relates sinus issues

March 30, 2018

Hate doing it but it works

If you hate doing sinus rinse like me then this product is a good alternative to the neti pot. Simple and easy to use. Of course it's not the most fun thing to do but it's easy to use. I find I get enough rinse to do both sides twice or more. Less allergies and nose bleeds cause it works.

March 24, 2018

Sinus rinse

J'utilise ce produit depuis au moins3 ans après avoir eu des sinusite a répétition. Très efficace dès la première utilisation. Un enfant peut l'utiliser sans danger avec supervision. Depuis je le fais régulièrement mes sinusites ont arrêté. Beb contente du résultat.

1.3/5

March 10, 2018

This is not for everyone!

I suffer from allergies all year long and some seasons are severely harsh. My mom had one so I tried it because my nose and ears were plugged. First for what it is I don’t think the quality is good. You could find something similar at the dollar store. It took a bit getting use to. I tried about 3-5 times consecutively at the same time. For me it didn’t work. And it felt really strange the pouring and draining. Did not like it for that reason and the fact it didn’t work. The reason I said thumbs up is because just because it didn’t work for me it’s worth a shot for you to try. Btw, it did work well for both of my parents.

Updated On: March 10, 2018

I didn’t read the product correctly-thought it was the netipot. Having said that, the solution still didn’t work for me. As for the quality, I’d say it wasn’t great because it didn’t work for me. But go ahead and try it for yourself.

2.2/5

March 06, 2018

Works, but not the best

I bought this as a convenient substitute for the NeilMed pot. While it seems to somewhat clear the nasal passageway, it doesn't help when I have a congested nose. It seems to make my nose even more runny and congested after using it.

February 16, 2018

Works miracles

This sinus rinse is amazing especially around allergy season. it helps clear up my nostrils and allows me to breathe normally once again. it works very efficiently and easy to use.

January 24, 2018

Great Brand

This brand is top notch,. I trust everything they make. I first started with their Nedi-pot and have not turned back. Great price and widely available.

January 06, 2018

Try it, you won't regret it

I love that this is completely natural and so affordable! Great for cold, congestion, allergies and sinus headaches. Some people think that it's painful but it's not, follow the instructions and you won't feel like you just breathe in water. I recommend!

November 24, 2017

Thank Dr. Neil for this great product

I was 7 months pregnant when I had a very bad Sinus infection that put me to bed for 1 week with horrible headaches and face and teeth pain, until I started the Sinus Rinse at the recommandation of my doctor. This stuff cured my sinuses in 2 days, and it felt amayzing to be able to eat again and go to work. I use it at least 2-3 times a week for maintainance of the nasal passage and I used for my 6 month old too, as it keeps airways clean and lowers the risks of developping otitis ans other respiratory infections. It's a must in a household for sure.