NeilMed Sinus Rinse Reviews

Sinus Rinse™ is a natural soothing saline nasal wash. They clean allergens, irritants, bacteria and viruses from the nose reducing the frequency of infection. Furthermore, they help decrease swelling in the nose and increase air flow. Sinus Rinse™ is excellent for all ages.

March 27, 2016

This is heaven sent for people like me who suffer from seasonal sinus allergies. I have a bunch of other products that never seem to work as well as my Neilmed Sinus Rinse does. I also was lucky enough to receive some high value coupons to use for the next time I'm down and out!

March 16, 2016

This rinse works wonders for me during cold and flu season. As a server I deal with tons of people and am around tons of germs. I use this once a week to keep colds at bay.

March 09, 2016

I received this for free in the mail, surprise! My place is really dry and my nose gets really stuffy I tried this for the first time (looked crazy doing it) but I was amazed at how well it worked, I use it everyday now and have really noticed a huge difference!

March 02, 2016

i got this free in the mail and was surprised with how much it really works. it feels funny using it but it will clear you out. I keep this in my medicine cabinet!

2.2/5

March 02, 2016

After using a netipot for several years, I gave this a try. There is far too much pressure. I like the gentleness of the netipot much better. I do use this brand of salt but it is very expensive.

February 12, 2016

This sinus rinse works amazing! After one use my sinuses felt much better and reduced the horrible pressure i had. And with regular use i dont wake up a stuff nose anymore. It feels a little weird at first but definitely worth it!

February 09, 2016

I use this when I feel allergies or a cold coming on. It does help with allergies right away and seems to lessen the problems with colds. Not the most pleasant sensation, but definitely worth it for the benefits. Follow the directions and use warm water....

February 05, 2016

I use this twice a day to keep my nasal passages in good shape. I have a medical condition where my mucus is too thick and this helps to thin it out

January 13, 2016

Mixed feelings about this. I find it helpful when I can actually get it to work with the neti pot. I find I have to have my head tilted in the exact right position in order for it to work properly, but when it does, it's great. Cleans out your sinuses - helps with allergies.

January 05, 2016

I've tried this many times and each time the only thing it did was leave me with post-nasal drip. The little salt packages end up being too pricey.