Good

Neosporin Eczema Cream Reviews

1 review
Ranked #750 out of 1313 in Facial Lotions & Creams

August 14, 2014

This stuff is AMAZING!!! My son is 10 months old and has Eczema. Ever since he was a month old I have been battling his skin and losing! His hands, feet, behind his knees, and even on his face! I tried all kinds of creams, changed laundry detergents, medicine; and then my sister in law, who just had my nephew, said he had just popped up with some light irritation and she got this Neosporin Eczema Anti-itch Cream and it cleared it right up. So as much as I doubted it because I had already tried so many, I was desperate! It had gotten so bad by this point that his skin was cracked and bleeding! So I started applying it 3 times a day to his break out areas. Like magic in 3 days it was COMPLETELY healed!!! His skin was so soft like a baby's skin should be. I actually cried because it hadn't felt like that since he was born! Now if you go to get some yourself it is not on the baby aisle, it is with the other Neosporin, which is why I never tried it because I only picked things from the baby aisle.

Bring back the bees