Good

NeoStrata HQ Plus Lightening Cream Reviews

Ranked #1211 out of 1606 in Body Lotions & Creams

Combines 4% hydroquinone USP in a unique base of hydroxy acids (5% glycolic acid and 5% gluconolactone) to provide gentle exfoliation. Ideal for dark hyperpigmentation and all skin types. This cream contains SPF 15 making it the ideal choice for daytime use.Ideal for:All skin typesAge spotsAll agesResults:Lightens age spots and hyperpigmentationRestores more uniform, younger and healthy-looking skin

August 09, 2015

I have sun spots on my forehead from years of working outside for a living. I tried many creams and so called dark spot erasers, this is the only product that has even made a difference. I would definitely buy this again, I also use it on any scars that I have. I love love love it.

1.5/5

November 25, 2013

I liked the product at first so bought a backup as I travel a lot. Did not use it for 2 months in summer but when I went to use again, it had turned chocolate brown! Expiry date was Nov 2014 & Dec 2013 (months away) Pharmacist called 1-800 on bottle who said do not use it & call Neostrata customer service. Well good luck with that. She had to leave 2 msgs. No call back. Pharmacist then called me to tell me I was on my own to call Neostrata Customer Service.
    I am out approx $80 so not at all happy with this product!

December 02, 2011

Definitely worked on my sun spots on my nose. My mother used this on her sun spots on her face with great results and I decided to try it as well. I wasn't disappointing! She also used the Clinique Dark Spot Eraser and found this better. I will continue to use this every day!

laura2423 has posted in the forum topic
    sample source

alex099 has posted in the forum topic
    Anyone Else Addicted to Zulily?

Elf Cosmetics