NeoStrata Moisture Infusion Hydrating Cream Reviews

December 07, 2018

works well

I really do like this product. I was gifted a jar from my daughter and I really like it. I do find the price a bit high though. I am on my second jar so I will continue to buy it

December 07, 2018

Hydrated product

Best moisturiser hydrate my skin. Give glow to.skin. my skin become more softer Chicks glowing. I like it qualities and with best prices. best moisturiser cream for skin.

April 30, 2018

Hydration

Moi qui est une peau sensible a tendance acneique cette creme fait un travail incroyable ne laisse pas l’impression de lourdeur et grasse moi j’aime bien le soir au coucher .

March 31, 2017

Unfortunately, this product isn't for me .. however, I definitely recognize the quality of the product and it still is a fantastic moisturizer that I will continue to recommend to the appropriate customer and skin type.
    This moisturizer is very rich and since I am Oily/Combination it did seem to sit on my skin rather than get absorbed and felt quite heavy but as I said, I have sold this product many times to customers with dry/very dry skin and their results have been fantastic. (I work Cosmetics at SDM) - after a few weeks their skin looked plump, hydrated and with a touch of healthy shine.

December 14, 2016

I thought that my department store moisturizer *cough Clinique cough* was cutting it. Nope.

My mother is a faithful NeoStrata user and often gets mistaken for much younger than she is (she's 65, people think she's 50).

After a week of using, twice a day, I can see a difference in my skin. It feels much softer and some of the lighter lines don't seem as pronounced.

I will continue to use NeoStrata and will look into the other products.