Nescafé Rich Instant Coffee Reviews
#24 in Coffee

July 26, 2021

Worth it!!

This is the only kind of coffee I like when I'm drinking coffee. Nescafe is the only brand I enjoy. I usually buy the big one from Costco when it goes on sale. Very rich taste.

February 25, 2021

Quick

This has made my coffee routine much quicker. To me, this tastes the same as regular brewed coffee grounds. It also makes a great iced coffee which is how I prefer mine. It's rich, it's strong and gets my day started off well.

November 20, 2020
    Selangor, Malaysia

The king of commercial coffee

Arabica and Robusta coffee beans are selected and heavily roasted to create the rich, satisfying taste and alluring aroma of this sophisticated coffee.

October 19, 2020

Best Coffee

This coffee is so easy to make and so tasty.Tried a lot of brands and flavors in the same brand but couldn't get anything better than this.Just add boiling water and a little milk to get the perfect flavor and refreshing morning.

September 02, 2020

Great start to the morning!

I am not very picky about my coffee so Nescafe is usually what i make for myself in the morning. It has a great aroma and tastes very good. Strong kick when drinking it black.

1.3/5

September 02, 2020

Did not enjoy

I have tried this many times and honestly it does not taste or smell like coffee, i use 2 large spoons and still barely get the coffee taste. I will not purchase item again.

2.7/5

July 25, 2020

Poor quality coffee causes acid reflux

First time in my life drinking this 'New Nescafe Rich double filter full flavour' crap. Don't believe the other reviewers. A few hours ago got an acid reflux from this coffee and I almost choked to death. 7 hours later my throat is still hoarse and feels injured from the acid. I always used Arabica from other companies. Better tasting and easier on the stomach. This container does not describe the bean the coffee is made off. I would not have bought it had I known it is not Arabica. I'll try to get a refund. This 'pure coffee' is 'pure poison'.

July 23, 2020

It’s Good Enough

Not a product for coffee snobs to be sure. I would say this instant coffee is good enough if you’re looking to quickly get some caffeine into you. What I like about instant coffee in general is the convenience and flexibility of the product. You can easily make blended coffee beverages at home like frozen coffee, cafe mochas and iced lattes. You can even add it to a cookie or cake recipe. I find this coffee makes my mouth dry. Not sure if that’s a me thing or what. I don’t get that from drinking coffee that has been brewed. I will reach for this when I’m in a hurry and don’t feel like grinding beans and using my French press, which is my preferred way to prepare my coffee at home. The reason we keep this stocked in our pantry on an ongoing basis is for my partner.

July 09, 2020
    Florida, United States

Good all around product

This coffee smells great and is a really good start to my day when I have it. It's easy to use. It can expensive depending on who gets it but it's worth it. It can also have a slightly bitter taste. For the most part, I just add some sugar and my favorite creamer and all is well.

May 12, 2020

Great for traveling

I always bring this product when I travel. Great for a quick coffee on the go. It's very convenient for myself especially when I'm extremely busy packing up my whole family when we travel. I usually put them in prepackaged containers for quick access.