Nescafé Rich Instant Coffee Reviews

Ranked #36 out of 652 in Coffee

June 22, 2017

Great coffee

This coffee gives me the boost I need in the morning to conquer my day! It is smooth an delicious. This coffee gives me the rush I need to deal with 2 active toddlers. Any other coffee does not compare!

May 16, 2017

Nescafe Rich Instant Coffee doesn't disappoint. Very rich, creamy fresh Coffee taste in every cup. Preblended fresh ground coffee beans. Perfect amount in the jar, good price on Sale. Thank you for always being so great

May 15, 2017

Nescafe, in my opinion, is a better-tasting coffee than Maxwell House. It is more full-flavoured. And yes, you can get a small jar of it at Dollarama, for only $2!

March 29, 2017

Nescafe rich instant coffee is absolutely my favourite instant coffee. It's the best coffee I have tried so far. It's smooth and rich. I definitely recommend this.

March 29, 2017

So I just recently bought another brand of instant coffee and it was awful. So my neighbor told me about Nescafé so I went and bought it. It was SO good! For instant coffee, this brand is a go to.

February 27, 2017

This is hands down my favourite instant coffee! I find brands like Maxwell House to be too harsh and when I don't have time to grind beans and use my french press Nescafe is my happy replacement. The crystals dissolve beautifully, and the scent and flavours are wonderful.

Most importantly this is the only coffee I pull out for guests, since it is the only coffee that everyone compliments and enjoys when they come over!

January 17, 2017

I had stopped drinking coffee for years !! Was given a Nescafe at my sisters house and started drinking it again. I find that it has a great flavor and is very rich tasting it has made me enjoy a good cup of coffee again

January 06, 2017

Better than Maxwell House! Good taste with a bit of chocolate, best price, I will buy Nescafe for the rest of my life! An aroma that wakes up well in the morning!

January 06, 2017

This coffee is all. Drink, I recommend it to everyone that likes Instant coffee, I usually don't drink black coffee I hate it, but with this coffee if I have no milk to add to it, I can actually drink it an like it, not to often that I don't have milk to add to my coffee but when I don't I dont mind, this is my number one coffee and ts all I buy!!

November 16, 2016

Great tasting instant coffee though a little pricey when not on sale. I don't generally buy Nescafe, only occasionally. I find it to have very large granules and so you use more than some other brands and it has less in it per jar.

Imacoolmom added a new review for
    Gerber Arrowroot Cookies

Imacoolmom earned the Mom & Baby Guru badge

Pammywhammy845 has posted in the forum topic
    Big Brother US (plus spoilers)

tracy1963 has posted in the forum topic