Nescafe 3-in-1 Instant Coffee Reviews

Ranked #27 out of 585 in Coffee

April 11, 2017

Nescafe 3-1 coffee ...great taste..really great, value is just as great and I find myself wanting another cup. Rich tasting! The price of the single cup uses is really a good value a little bit more than others but worth the taste

April 06, 2017

I love the Nescafe sweet and creamy. The tubes are so easy to travel with. My husband also packs them in his lunch to have a cup if he wants on during the day. So quick and convenient when I am in a rush. I also love the k cups. I was excited to get them on sale yesterday at Superstore!

April 05, 2017

These are well used in oured house. Makes a quick coffee without the fuss, when getting out the door in the morning. The tubes are also great for packing in the backpack, for hiking and camping. Definitely on the "keep" list.

March 29, 2017

I just had a cup and it had a onion aftertaste. Usually it taste alright, especially the vanilla one, that one is really nice. I like carrying these in my pocket to have on breaks at work.

March 19, 2017

I purchased a box of Nescafe Sweet & Creamy, which is similar to the classic 3-in-1 Nescafe, however these are pods that are designed for the Keurig machine. The taste was similar to the classic, where it is sweet, velvety and fun! These coffee pods are definitely convenient for people on the go (e.g. workplace), as the coffee, cream and sugar is all inclusive, and all one needs to do is press the button on their K-brewer. I have also tried other 3-in-1 capsules, such as 'Donut House'; although it is similar in concept, Nescafe Sweet & Creamy is much more flavourful and smooth. I would totally recommend this product to my friends, family and colleagues, as it is a wonderful brand with a brand new concept and way of drinking coffee!

March 15, 2017

These nescafe3 in 1 are awsome, especially when you are on the go , at work , on yours breaks even when you go camping, just boil your water and tada !

March 15, 2017

Great for travel! My husband and I drink Nescafé instant coffee almost exclusively when on vacation in Europe (this is the number one brand almost everywhere on the continent there for instant coffee). As we stay in a lot of Air BnB type suites and many have not even offered so much as a coffee maker (especially in Eastern Europe, where stove top is a much more popular but time consuming method of making coffee at home), this is a life saver for a busy day of travel and exploration ahead. The taste is very rich and full for a single packet or teaspoon full and it blends perfectly with a few gentle mixes in your cup. Great value! Very inexpensive for a great tasting cup of coffee on the go. I personally also find some coffees taste better black than with cream (or in my case, a dairy substitute), but Nescafé instant coffee is a delicious way to start your morning regardless of how you take yours! Recommend this for coffee drinkers everywhere... and I don't usually enjoy instant blends!

January 27, 2017

Best coffee goinbg. Smooth taste and nothing better first thing in the morning than a nice large cup of nescafe. Love the smell and the price is great also.

January 21, 2017

I'm not a coffee drinker, but occasionally I NEED some for it's "natural effect" on the body. Needless to say, I don't go out and buy the priciest brand, but when you just want one cup occasionally, nothing beats an instant coffee mix. I've tried a few, but I like this one the best, it has a nice smooth flavour and I like that there are no artifiicial flavours like other brands (after all, I just need a simple cup of coffee!) And I like that the creamer is included. Althogh I would like for the ingredient list to be much more natural, for as much as I drink it, I can accept it from time to time.

January 09, 2017

I first tried these to take to the cottage since only I drink coffee and I really enjoyed them. Not overly sweet or bitter like most jar instant coffees.