Nescafe 3-in-1 Instant Coffee Reviews

Ranked #24 out of 652 in Coffee

1.7/5

July 20, 2017

Not very impressed

I would prefer to add my milk and sugar to the original instant coffee rather than using the 3in 1. It does not taste that good. It is just an emergency drink to have when you have no other option.

July 16, 2017

Great!

I got this product as a sample, I really love Nescafé instant coffee! I like the 3-in 1 concept as I feel this day in age when everyone is on the go it makes coffee making quick and easy. However, I personally do not like my coffee sweetened so that's where it lost points for me.

June 23, 2017

Quick and easy

Quick, easy and really tasty. These little pouches come with everything you need to make a quick cup of coffee. Just add hot water and you're good to go. We discovered these little pouches on a camping trip last year and they were wonderful. Still buy them and keep them on hand for a quick cup of coffee. Great product.

June 15, 2017

decent

As far as instant coffee goes, this stuff is pretty decent. It dissolves well in hot water and doesn't have a bunch of gross grounds floating around in the water after

June 15, 2017

Quick and easy coffee

I was able to get free samples of these to try out and got both the original, and french vanilla flavours. I am honestly a coffee lover, borderline coffee addict and so trying these out was great. I have a busy lifestyle, between working and going to school at night, so if there's anything in my daily routine that I can make quicker and instantly, I'm willing to try it. When I tried this instant coffee, it smelled great, all though I would've liked it a little bit more creamier, but then that's just a matter of personal preference. It was the right amount of sweet though, and definitely what I needed to get me going through the day.

May 26, 2017

Pretty good for instant coffee, the coffee blends well with hot water and didn't leave coffee grounds in bottom of cup, had a good flavour and tasted good

May 16, 2017

I like how the taste is perfect and as soon as i drink it it wakes me up. I like to enjoy it with hot milk but in water it does not taste as great. The best thing about it is the smell. as soon as u put it in the cup it dissolves quickly and freshens your mood before you even drink it.

May 15, 2017

When you work in an office and there never is any community cream left in the fridge, these little guys come in handy for the 3pm pick me up. Saves me time hunting down the sugar and being disappointed there is no cream again.

May 11, 2017

It's nice flavour and easier to make than measure exactly to be sure taste best but it's one time and simply to add water It's incredibly tasty ! Worth it!

2.7/5

May 11, 2017

Got this as a sample in the stores and it really tastes terrible. The taste is bland and not even coffee-like. It is certainly cheap but I don't think it worth any penny!

Cheska has started a new forum topic
    Vos commentaires...