Nescafe Collection Espresso Reviews

2.8/5
Ranked #389 out of 652 in Coffee

April 04, 2017

As far as instant coffees go, this is my standard. It's strong so you only need a little and it works great in recipes for baking. I don't usually drink it by itself but I add it to my coffee or hot chocolate when I want to give it a boost.

It loses half a star for packaging though, the lid design is stupid, it's quite fragile and breaks easy. I will continue to buy this but I hope they change the lid soon because I've broken three now.

February 09, 2017

I got this on special one day and figure I could tast it.. I usual am not a fan of instan coffee. I was so surprised at the tast of this. Did not tast like instant coffee at all. I now buy it on a regular basis

0.5/5

April 11, 2016

I love expresso and l am always open to trying new brands. This coffee was so terrible tasting that it wasn't even good in my opinion to save for baking. So in the garbage it went. YUCK!

0.7/5

March 02, 2016

I love coffee so I thought I would automatically love espresso too,boy was I wrong ,I absolutely hated it ,the flavor was so strong and too intense ,it didn't taste like I thought it would ,it was a real disappointment, I was only able to have a couple of sips .I thought maybe I would get used to the flavor but I just couldn't handle to drink anymore ,this is one product I will never purchase again

February 12, 2016

Not bad for an instant coffee! Handy when on the go or need a quick drink when you can't leave the office...(don't yell at me coffee connoisseurs!), but I dont mind it.