4.1/5
Nescafe Sweet & Creamy French Vanilla Instant Coffee Mix Reviews
#13 in Coffee

May 20, 2021

Not sure I love this

This is ok in my opinion. I did not love it. The flavor is blah. The formula is not as smooth when mixed with hot water. In fact, it tasted a bit grainy. I really preferred the Nescafe Gold Capuccino - which was smooth, not grainy, and had a rich flavour. I'm convinced now that I'm more of a *Nescafe Gold* fan, rather than the original Nescafe. I think I will stick to Nescafe Gold and its varieties.

May 16, 2021

Tasty and portable

Really enjoy this coffee mix, and it’s super convenient that they come in single serve portions for when you are traveling! It is the perfect amount of sweetness to coffee flavour for me. Highly recommend!

April 15, 2021

Great for on the go

I love the fact that these are in individual packets as it makes them perfect to put in your purse to have on the go for when you need a quick pick me up.

December 06, 2020

Would buy again

Purchased on sale , usually I hate instant coffee but was very impressed with the flavour and consistency. I will buy this product again as it’s easy and convenient but doesn’t have that cheap coffee taste

November 12, 2020

yum is all I can say

even if you are not a coffee drinker, you can have something delicious to sip on. this is creamy, flavourful, and so easy to prepare. If it wasn't coffee (ie; caffeine) I would have one every afternoon and evening. Makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside

August 31, 2020

Sweet and delicious coffee at home

I just bought this product because we love vanilla coffee! My husband drinks a whole packet; whereas, I like to mix half with my instant Nescafé espresso. Lots of sugar as expected...probably why it’s so yummy!?

June 18, 2020

Only Instant Coffee I Use Lately

I love iced coffee, but it takes some time to make specially in the morning. I have been using the Nescafé French Vanilla to make my iced coffee everyday. It saves me so much time, and the flavour is sooo good. I just blend it with almond milk, ice and sweetener. I honestly recommend this coffee for anyone looking to save time and enjoy a delicious flavour.

January 29, 2020

So good

These taste so delicious I cannot stop drinking them. They are super easy to make, you just empty the sachet into a mug and add hot water, and they really do taste so sweet and creamy. I haven't tried the other flavours yet because I can't get enough of the vanilla one.

December 16, 2019

Yum

Just the right amount of sweetness and not too strong . I would definitely buy again
    Very easy to make. Just boil water and pour in cup. They come in 3 different flavours

December 12, 2019

My special treat

I love this coffee. I buy it for myself as a special treat as I am not supposed to have caffeine. So when I finish my weekend to work I come home and have one. Treat night of course. I really wish though they would make these and the other ones in a decaf. Then I would be able to drink more of them.