Nescafe Sweet & Creamy French Vanilla Instant Coffee Mix Reviews
#13 in Coffee

October 17, 2019
    England, United Kingdom

Proper coffee alternative

I really try to like proper grown up coffee, but I always have to add milk, a bit of sugar and maybe some flavoured syrup to make it palatable. This is the perfect solution for me as it tastes great straight from the packet, no messing around needed.

October 12, 2019

Wow

J'adore ce cafe, il n'est pas fort et goute assez la vanille. Je le recommande car il est pas chere en plus detre vraiment vraiment bon, et sa fait une assez grosse tasse de cafe!

October 12, 2019

Not that sweet

I got this as a sample, and I thought it would really sweet and to my surprise it wasn't at all and it felt more watered down, I only mixed one pack with one cup of hot water. so if you don't like your coffee that sweet and not that strong nor creamy, this is for you.

October 08, 2019
    Birmingham, United Kingdom

On the go

I was first introduced to french vanilla in my coffee in America and it was tasty this is just as nice and easy to carry for when you are on the go just add boiling water and you sugar preferences

May 16, 2019

Great for road trips!

None of the people I'm traveling with drink coffee so this is a great option for on the go! We're already boiling water so I just grab some for my coffee 😊

April 30, 2019

I would buy this product again

The product is surprisingly good for instant coffee. The rich and creamy taste is fantastic. When you need a ick me up it works. It is almost like drinking a little bit of heaven

March 20, 2019

Nescafe french vanilla

This is great for that once in a while, sweeth tooth satisfying , comfort drink. It tastes creamy and sweet , I enjoyed every drop 😍 it's a little too sweet for every day caffeine but a nice treat once in a while.

February 18, 2019

Sweet treat

Overall this product tastes good. A little on the sweeter/artificial tasting side. I like that it dissolves completely when water is added and stirred in.

February 06, 2019

Great For On the Go

This is my hubby's favorite coffee. He loves the French vanilla blend and its easy for him to use when he's in a hurry.

The price is great. For myself, its not that bad. I like adding some International Delight to it, to give it more flavor. I buy this weekly for him.

January 18, 2019

Handy little caffeine on the go pouches

I wasnt sure how i was going to feel about trying instant coffee, but the fact it was creamy vanilla had me intrigued in trying it. And I was pleasantly surprised at how much I liked them! They're not only handy to have on the go but they're tasty. I will be getting some of these for the camping season to bring with for sure!