Nescafe Sweet & Creamy Original Instant Coffee Mix Reviews

2.0/5

March 02, 2018

Très décevant

Café BEAUCOUP trop sucré,

de mauvaise qualité... le goût tombe vite très très vite sur le coeur

les gens qui aimes vraiment le goût du café ne peuvent pas aimer cette chose!

March 02, 2018

Morning Must-have!

This is simply the most convenient way to do a morning coffee. One packet and some hot water in an average sized mug and you have the perfect cup. The original coffee flavor is not too strong and nicely balanced with the creamer and sugar that come right in the pack. You don't need anything to make this a perfect morning drink. I'm in LOVE!

February 28, 2018

coffee. coffee. coffee!

I first tried this as a sample that was sent to me and have fallen in love and continued to buy since! As a mom of two very young boys, coffee is a mommy MUST HAVE but I don't always have time to make a pot! Being able to add it into a hot cup of water and go is life saving! I'm usually very picky & I must say they have blended this to perfection! The single serve packets also come in Mocha & French Vanilla flavour.

February 27, 2018

Love this product!

Great taste, and super convenient when I'm on the go. I love Nescafé, and they continue to deliver exceptional products. Personally I was never a fan of instant coffee but that changed the moment I had a sip of Nescafé Sweet & Creamy. I will continue using this product, and it will be a regular in our home.

February 27, 2018

What a great on the go coffee

Its a great way to get your "I forgot to grab coffee this morning" and not spending large amounts at a fast-chain. It mixes well when combined with water and milk. Easy to tear open and dump, no measuring for the right cup.

February 26, 2018

Love it

So easy and simple. No more measuring teaspoons. The work is done for you. Just ad milk and sugar and stir! Gets a nice cup of Joe that has full flavour and gets you going in the morning

February 23, 2018

Nice sweet treat!

I love to have a cup of Nescafe sweet and creamy in the afternoon! It's a nice treat to get me through the rest of the work day. I find that to really be able to taste it I need to add 2 packs, this decreases the value of it but I like it that way! I look forward to continuing to enjoy this beverage!

February 23, 2018

Sweet and Creamy

Nescafe Sweet and Creamy Orginal Instant coffee mix lives up to its name. It's exactly that, sweet and Creamy. A nice refreshing taste that's not overly sweet and very enjoyable.

February 10, 2018

A must have!

I absolutely love these sachets! I keep a couple in my purse, in my desk drawer and even the diaper bag for a quick pick-me-up when you're on the go. Delicious and easy. The best!

January 29, 2018

Simply amazing

I love the convenience of not having to add cream or sugar. Considering it was all mixed together it was actually so good. Not too sweet or too bitter. It was a very nice balance. The perfect cup of coffee. I love that I can take it with me and have coffee whenever I want.