Nestea Lemon Iced Tea Reviews

Ranked #2 out of 168 in Juice

April 27, 2017

I love how you can get the ice tea mix in the can this makes it easy to take with you and use on the go rather than spilling a drink in your bag! The Nestea sbrand is amazing for flavor as well

April 26, 2017

my son loves when i buy this producxt, and it last a good month and half some times......it tastes geat, and i can make it as sweet as i need too, specially whith having overacctive kids who become very hyper when given too much sugar.....its great , and givesd parents the control the amount of sugar their children take in a day from drinking juice at home

April 26, 2017

Nestea is the best iced tea out there . I usually drink water but sometimes I need some flavour so I get a heaping tablespoon of the mix and add it to a flash of water . It's the perfect Taste and a great way to mix it for me . I'm actually gonna have a glass right now ! I grab tbis at Walmart and it's a decent price .

April 26, 2017

So refreshing and delicious! It is my go to drink in the summmer and all year round! It is thirst quenching, and sweet but not too sweet! You can add as much in a glass of water as u want to have it sweet or how ever like it. Give it a try you won't be sorry !!!

April 26, 2017

I am drinking a glass of this right now!
    We bought a few of the big tins last summer, my husband has his own company and always brings the large water coolers for the guys everyday at work. For a treat I was filling one up with this Nestea on the extra hot days and to give the guys a break from H2O. They loved it, this winter I grabbed them when they came on sale, I think I have 7 right now and I can take a couple to the cottage.

I find the taste to be a bit 'off' from regular iced tea out of a can, its not a bad thing, just a bit different. I find the powder a bit sweat, when I make a jug at home it calls for 1/2 cup, I use a bit less and we like it just the same. A hot summer day is complete with a glass of this and fresh lemon!

April 26, 2017

This product lasts a long time and is sold very cheap but it tastes absolutely awful, I wouldn't recommend this product to anyone as it just tastes like sugar.

April 26, 2017

Nice ice tea for being crystals , cheaply priced as well love the lemon flavoured one ,and this is great because you can make a little or alot or just one cup .Great for camping ,and love to e container with the scoop .

April 22, 2017

I dont buy this very often, unless there is a diet version. Now that artificial sweeteners have been linked to dementia, its even more difficult to choose a healthy drink.

April 12, 2017

I love iced tea, this stuff is my second favourite, I like the powder containers because they last longer than just having a can or bottle ready-made. I make big pitchers!

April 11, 2017

I have been drinking Nestea all my life and I have always loved it but, its just not healthy for anyone just like coke. It has 29 grams on sugar/fructose in a can that is way more sugar then our bodies need we only need 10g of sugar a day. It also has no nutrients. I'm not saying to stop drinking nestea all together but, drinking in moderation is a healthier option if you want to take care of your body!

Bbjack added a new review for
    Dove White Beauty Bar

Bellebelle15 added a new review for
    Ferrero Rocher

Ismael12 earned the Beauty Guru badge

sphereweb added a new review for
    AMERICAN CREW Fiber