Nestlé Gerber Lil' Crunchies Reviews

Ranked #5 out of 149 in Baby Food

NESTLÉ GERBER Lil’ Crunchies™ Mild Cheddar are specially designed just for toddlers - they dissolve easily and are a convenient snack to take on-the-go.

NESTLÉ GERBER Lil' Crunchies™ Snacks are:

• Made with 100% baked whole grain corn
  • No preservatives
  • No artificial colours or flavours
  • Made with real cheddar cheese
  • Dissolve easily
  • Developmentally appropriate
This product should only be fed to seated, supervised children who are accustomed to chewing solid foods.

July 19, 2017

Babies love them

Nestle gerber lil crunchies are a great Option for babies . My nephews and niece loved them . They're kind of expensive though for such a small amount .

They are soft and puffy kind of like cheezies . They dissolve quickly and easily so you don't have to worry about your baby choking on them . They can feed themselves easily . They travel well and fit easily in diaper bags . I recommend.

July 18, 2017

Once and awhile

My little guy enjoys these but i personally dont find they are worth the price they ask. They are however easy to throw in a bag for out and about for a snack and my little guy likes the taste of the different flavors.

June 18, 2017

My son AND husband love it !!!

Mon garçon adoreee ces petite "crotte de fromage" comme je les appelle.Et j'aime mieux lui donné celle-la que des vrai crotte de fromage, plein d'ingrédients louche. Même mon conjoint les mange en cachette ...

May 30, 2017

My son loves these crunchies and enjoys all the flavors. We always purchase them to have available for our little one if he occasionally wants it as a snack. It is nice to have the option of easily accessible treats on the go for park and outings with the kids

May 23, 2017

My niece absolutely loves these things . The only concern of these are that she has to eat them within five days of opening them. It states it on the container but isn't really shown as it should.

May 05, 2017

So amazing. Taste great, lots of flavor, A+ for my children, all natural. Makes a great snack anytime, anywhere. Sealable container or put some in a travel container. Few different flavors. Good price. Decent amount. Lasts a while. Great snack for my wee one I dont mind buying :)

May 04, 2017

My daughter loves these lil things when you put her in her play chair and she don't want to you just put a few puffs in front her and bam all is forgotten

May 03, 2017

Love this product !! Cant even say enough good about these lol, both of my kids absolutely adored them and they sure come in handy when your on the go for a quick and easy delicious snack for the kids:)

May 03, 2017

We really like how easy dissolved this product is. The taste must be good because our 1year old and 5year old both eat them. I wish the shelf life was a little better hense why the 5yo eats them as well :)

April 26, 2017

J'aime beaucoup les collations Nestle Gerber. J'achète une saveur différente à chaque fois et ma petite aime toujours. C'est une collation idéale pour faire patienter bébé avant de manger puisque ce n'est pas lourd et qu'elle prend le temps de bien le manger. Ce n'est pas dangereux puisque les morceaux fondent pratiquement instantanément dans la bouche. Ma petite n'a que 9 mois et elle mange facilement ces collations, bien que la plupart d'entre elles sont conseillées à partir de l'âge d'un an.