Nestlé Gerber Lil' Crunchies Reviews

Ranked #5 out of 135 in Baby Food

NESTLÉ GERBER Lil’ Crunchies™ Mild Cheddar are specially designed just for toddlers - they dissolve easily and are a convenient snack to take on-the-go.

NESTLÉ GERBER Lil' Crunchies™ Snacks are:

• Made with 100% baked whole grain corn
  • No preservatives
  • No artificial colours or flavours
  • Made with real cheddar cheese
  • Dissolve easily
  • Developmentally appropriate
This product should only be fed to seated, supervised children who are accustomed to chewing solid foods.

April 21, 2017

My little one loves These! She's 3 and I still buy them for her. Much better then chessies. Price is great, I do wish they came in bigger cans though.

April 21, 2017

I wish these had been an option when my two were little. There are so many fantastic snacking options now for babies/toddlers. The littles that I care for often bring these and wolf them down. I have tried several of the flavours and they are all really tasty and enjoyable. Light and crisp! Great snack option.

April 21, 2017

Nestle Gerber Lil Crunchies where were these when my kids were little? Its amazing how time brings change. Im a Nana now and my granddaughter loves these. The zesty bites are perfect for her. She always wants them.

April 21, 2017

These were the perfect snack for my girls when they were first starting to eat solid foods. They were easy for them to grab all on their own and they dissolve pretty quickly so I didn't have too many concerns about them eating them.

April 21, 2017

Absolutely love having a healthy alternative to the oil loaded generic cheesies! My kids love these and I love that they have a variety of flavours to choose from.

April 18, 2017

This product is really tasty and my daughter loves them, they melt easily in her mouth and she loves the taste if them I would recommend this to anyone with kids.

April 17, 2017

My three older kids love these Lol Crunchies! It's a great snack for them and they melt easily and quickly in there mouth. It's perfect for on the go too.

April 14, 2017

Love the tin they came in ,grand daughter loves them I tried and pretty good tasting I didn't care for them prior though very over priced for such a small amount

March 16, 2017

My daughter absolutely love these crunchy snacks!!! She could eat a whole tub full of I let her lol very affordable! They are the Perfect little snack! the only downside is that they need to be eaten in a week or they get all hard and not easily chewable for your little ones

February 26, 2017

Hmmm So I'm thinking am I rating these 5/5 or is my son?? LOL cause I'm guilty of buying these JUST FOR myself!!!! Yup your heard me right...I bought 5 of these containers just so I could munch on them all too myself haha..My son used too eat these all the time but he's grown out of them and I just snack on them now. I only WISHED they came in a huge bag. I can eat a whole container in less than 5 minutes just only because there isn't much in one. My favourite flavours is the cheese and the veggies. Yum!!! I do notice if you don't eat them in a couple days they get very stale and soft. They are super tasty and don't contain much salt. Great snack of babies and toddlers.

They are super low in calories and only contain less than 7 ingredients I buy this for 2.99$ a container...Slightly expensive for the amount thats actually in it