Nestlé Pure Life Sparkling Carbonated Natural Spring Water Reviews

Nestlé Waters Canada introduced Nestlé Pure Life Sparkling Carbonated Natural Spring Water in five healthy and flavourful alternatives – natural, black cherry, lemon-lime, mango-peach-pineapple and raspberry lime, with zero calories, zero sugar and zero sodium. These products represent an affordable, healthy carbonated alternative to sugared beverages, particularly for consumers who want to stay properly hydrated but are looking for a little more than flat water and want to avoid calories. Available in 100% recyclable 500 ml. single-serve and 1-litre multi-serve PET bottles, Nestlé Pure Life Sparkling Carbonated Natural Spring Water is available at leading retailers across Canada.

May 01, 2017

This was the first time trying sparkling water and it wasn't that bad honestly, but it's not my cup of tea. I don't really like any sparkling drinks; I would prefer just regular spring water, but if you do like sparkling water i do recommend this product. Great price also!

April 14, 2017

Such a refreshing tasting water. I use this when I am in the mood for bubbles, and not in the mood for added sugar in my diet. This water is nice and crisp and can be used to make spritzers, cut the sugar in juices, make healthier and fun kool aid, or can be used in so many different drinks for the entire family.

March 21, 2017

me and my family we dont drink any kind of pop, Nestle water is our only drink we buy, its our favorite we buy 20 bottles or more every time we go shopping. I love this drink and recommend it to everyone specially the mandarin, lime,lemon so nice.

2.3/5

March 12, 2017

I tried the yellow can (mango-peach-pineapple flavour) and I was not that happy with the taste. It's very weird and chemical with a strange, almost oily aftertaste. Smelled like fruity gum but tasted bad.

March 04, 2017

A great alternative to pop. It is very refreshing and has the right amount of fizz. I've tried the different flavours and they all taste very natural. The taste might be a bit tart for some as there is no added sugar. My favourite flavour is the mango-peach-pineapple.

March 01, 2017

i really feel this sparkling water and nestle has a great product. They have four different flavours that you can choose from as well which gives lots of variety. The flavoured ones also go great as a mix with adult beverages. Come on Patio weather!!

March 21, 2016

I LOVE sparkling water. This water is very sparkly and slightly citrusy. I like the lightness of it. Sometimes I think I am just drinking air. Before I noticed I finished 3 cans.

2.7/5

March 10, 2016

So when I saw my favorite flat water company introducing carbonated water, I thought I would be in heaven... but alas, it was not to be.
    The raspberry lime and the new peach/mango/pineapple shattered my hopes, they tasted how I would imagine sweat socks to taste. Terrible disappointment, doesn't anyone taste this stuff before it's created and packaged?

1.0/5

October 20, 2015

Nestle PureLife Sparkling Carbonated Spring Water;

I did not like nestle carbonated water
    there was an after taste (mouth feel) that did not feel right...as if something was added or did not blend...

July 12, 2015

awesome!!! ithe best way to stop drinking sodas. awesome flavor, no calories