Neutrogena Body Oil Reviews
#20 in Body Oil

Body Oil is a delicately light sesame formula that instantly vanishes into the skin, sealing in moisture. Skin feels moisturized, soft, silky and looks radiant.

August 22, 2017

Never without, summer or winter

This is an incredible and versatile product. I'm never without it, and in fact, keep a bottle at home, and at the office. It is a light, non-greasy oil with a pleasant fragrance. There are so many uses for this product. It is fantastic added to a bath to counter the drying effects of soaking in hot water. In the winter, I immediately rub it into my skin post-shower to seal in moisture. It does wonders at preventing my skin from drying out and getting itchy. In the summer, I apply it to my bare legs and it gives a nice sheen without looking oily. It also makes an amazing massage oil.

August 11, 2017

The answer to dry skin

I love this product and have been using it for years. You can either apply it on wet skin after getting out of the shower or dry off completely and then apply when your skin is warm. This oil is non greasy and will not stain anything. It is pleasantly scented and lasts all day. This is one outstanding product and I never see it advertised.

A must for sexy, silky skin!

May 29, 2017

Love this oil, its light and smells heavenly. My skin can be very dry as most of the time I'm dehydrated. But I use this oil both in the bath and after bath and my skin looks and feels so much better.

December 20, 2016

This product worked for me for a little while. I wasn't able to finish the whole bottle as I developed skin allergy to it. The first couple weeks of using it was great. I can actually feel it working on my dry skin. I apply it after shower so my skin absorbs the oil fast enough. My reaction started slowly, there was a little bit of itchy spots and then I stopped it for a couple days and tried it again. I then reacted to it badly as my whole legs were itchy and the back of my knee was really red. It's just too bad that I reacted to it. Other than that, it really is a good product and a definite must have. It is not very greasy and absorbs quickly. I still recommend it to others though.

October 06, 2016

This is such a hidden gem at the drugstore. I've been using Neutrogena Body Oil for such a long time and I think it's a really great moisturizing oil. The smell is delicious. I love spreading this on my arms and legs after a shower or I will also add a few drops of this to my bath for added luxury and hydration.

March 12, 2016

i looove this product! I use it after every shower and the result is a soft moisturized skin! It smells awesome and even leaves my robe smelling great! would never be or go without it. added bonus it can extend and enhance you summertan!!

February 08, 2016

love this product, affordable, keep skin moisturize after bath. light scent, very refreshing

January 22, 2016

I live on this stuff all through the winter. I get dry skin during the cold season and after a shower I go out of my mind with an itchy back or other itchy spots.

This stuff is a miracle. I do my normal shower routine and right before I turn off the water, I smooth a little of this on my back, arms, legs, etc..... then I just stand there for another minute and I'm done. It works all day.

Seriously, if you get itchy, use this stuff and keep stocked up. I swear by it.

March 10, 2015

My skin craves moisture. And by the end of winter I am ready to climb out of my skin due to itchiness. I do put on something every day and I'm still scaly. This oil is something I keep around because it does help with the itchiness and overall softness. I find it takes a bit more time to use than a typical lotion, I think because the dispenser isn't great and you do have to make certain you don't spill and make your bathroom floor a hazard. I'm not a huge fan of the smell but it's not overwhelming but I find it sticks around all day and sticks to your clothes. If the could somehow come up with a slightly better dispenser on the bottle, I'd love it even more.

January 15, 2015

This product is by far the best I have ever used to keep moisture in my skin. I put it all over while still wet from the shower then towel dry. It smells fantastic and really helps moisturize my skin. I have been using it for a couple of years and will not change from it.