Neutrogena Bright Boost Resurfacing Micro Polish Reviews

Neutrogena® Bright Boost Resurfacing Micro Polish with Glycolic and Mandelic AHAs, 75mL, is an exfoliating face scrub that removes skin aging and dullness with 3x the polishing power of a normal scrub*. This facial cleanser is formulated with naturally-derived skin smoothers and is ideal for brightening & anti aging.

Le micro-gommage retexturisant Neutrogena® Bright Boost avec AAH glycoliques et mandéliques est un exfoliant qui atténue les signes du vieillissement et la peau terne avec 3x plus de pouvoir exfoliant qu’un gommage ordinaire.* Sa formule à base d’agents lissants de source naturelle illumine la peau.

*Neutrogena® Pore Refining Daily Scrub / Exfoliant quotidien Neutrogena® Pore Refining

You may also like Bright Boost Moisturizer SPF 30, Bright Boost Illuminating Serum, and Bright Boost Gel Cream
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2020

October 18, 2020
    Trinidad and Tobago

Definately purchase

Definately saw a difference in my skin after one week. My skin felt smoother and looked more radiant. Love the smell of the product as well, it's very uplifting

October 04, 2020

NEUTROGENA BRIGHT BOOST RESURFACING MICRO POLISH

I absolutely love this product. The fresh scent it smells so good it’s not too heavy it makes me feel so fresh and clean. It has a bit of exfoliants and makes me feel like it’s actually taking some stuff off and cleaning it out as well as prepping for my next step of Neutrogena bright boost. I also feel like an exfoliants is it going to dry my skin out this one actually feel it’s moisturizing as well. I’m not sure if I use it just on its own but I definitely like to follow this skin care routine!

August 16, 2020

great in the shower

i love having an exfoliator in the shower to use once per week or when i feel makeup or oil buildup. i usually look for microbeads which are more difficult to find these days and many leave my skin over exfoliated or dry/irritated. this product was great and worked as expected and will be part of my new routine

June 19, 2020

Love this scrub!!

I received this product for free in return of an honest review.
    I absolutely love this exfoliator and it's become one of my favourites to use weekly. It does a really great job of getting rid of dead skin, it leaves my skin feeling smooth, soft, noticeably brighter and more polished and it also helped get rid of dry skin that I was experiencing due to the weather.
    I also love the texture of this product, it's creamy and has that perfect amount of "grainy" to give your skin a nice scrub once or twice a week. Overall, I would definitely recommend this amazing exfoliator to anyone. #gotitfree

June 19, 2020

Real you comes out after using right boost resurfacing

Very refreshing and healthy for every type of skin.ecfoliate dead and dull skin and brings the new one out. Brightens up your day and improves confidence with young and healthy skin. A good product to try.

June 10, 2020
    New York, United States

amazing

this Neutrogena product it is just amazing I've been using it for months and I had the result I was asking for as soon as you wash your face with you feel that it's so brighter and the dead skin is gone also you feel your face very smooth just like a babyface.I definitely recommend it.

April 30, 2020

Wonderful product

Love this product
    So effective and smells sooo good
    I love it.it polish my skin and has good effect on my dry skin.i would recommend this product for my friends as well

April 30, 2020

I'm always weary of these but LOVE

Okay so whenever I see "face polish"I get intimidated, I don't want something too aggressive that ruins my face more than it helps but this was awesome! Effective but not too harsh!

I definitely saw a difference after my second use, my skin looked amazing when I paired it with the moisturizer

April 29, 2020

Summer ready!

A great daily scrub to keep in the shower. My skin was noticeably smoother after using and felt fresh. I used this in combo with the skincare line and i feel my skin did look more glowy and radiant.

April 28, 2020

Worth the price

I was fortunate and #gotitfree and was able to give it a whirl. I used this second most (after the moisturizer with SPF). My skin felt a little smoother after using it, I don't know that my skin got brighter or it was just the micro polish in it combined with scrubbing at my face that left it that way - definitely left it a bit smoother though. The value is there so I might buy again but it didn't overwhelm me.