Neutrogena Fresh Foaming Cleanser Reviews

Effectively combines two cleansing steps into one.  This gentle dermatologist tested formula removes dirt, oil and make-up.  Then it removes eye make-up without soaps or oils that can sting or irritate the sensitive eye area.

January 17, 2019
    Illinois, United States

I recently bought this and have been hooked ever since

I wash my face with this when I have a full face of makeup on and this cleans it all right off! Yet it is so gentle. It doesn’t burn my eyes or face. It’s a soft yet effective face wash! I will continue to buy this on a regular basis

January 10, 2019

I woud buy this product again

I recently bought NEUTROGENA FRESH FOAMING CLEANSER. It leaves your face feeling fresh and smooth. It is long lasting and works well for a daily facial cleaner.

October 11, 2018

My favorite face wash

I love this foaming face wash by Neutrogena. I have been using it for years and it is the best at removing my makeup. I can easily wash my eye makeup off with it because it is so gentle. It doesn't dry out my skin and and that is important to me, especially in the cooler weather. I truly love this formula and recommend it for any one with sensitive or normal skin as a great daily face wash.

October 11, 2018

Not for me

Might work for others, but didn't work for me. It actually made my face red. I'm figured I'd try it because my skin is so sensitive and I've used this brand in the past (cloths), I seen the foam and thought I'd give it a try. Nope back to the cloths

September 25, 2018

love it.

Neutrogena foaming cleanser is the best. does it's job just like it says. cleans great and even the family loves using it. doesn't leave any soap on you even keeps you from getting any acne. I definitely recommend it.

September 25, 2018

Love this Cleanser

I purchased this because I had heard that it was an awesome cleanser and it really is. I don't find it dries out my skin and i do suffer with sensitive skin. This is the best cleanser I have used yet.

August 28, 2018

Parfait pour peau sensible.

J'utilise ce produit pour me démaquiller et nettoyer mon visage quand j'ai des éruptions soudaines d'acné. Ne laisse pas de sensation huileuse, sans fragrance notable et très efficace. J'aime beaucoup les produits Neutrogena donc je n'ai pas été déçue!

May 23, 2018

I have problem skin

I have been using this product now for the last month. I have problem skin and sensitive skin to boot. I love how it feels when putting in on. It foams nicely and leave no residue. Will buy it again!

March 21, 2018

Makes skin feel fresh!

While this cleanser does not take off all my makeup (I wear waterproof mascara), it gets everything else off my face! It makes my skin feel really clean and fresh. I love the pump packaging-it makes it very easy to use in the shower in the morning. It's my go to cleanser!

March 16, 2018

My go to facial cleanser

I have very sensitive skin, and need a product that will actually cleanse my skin thoroughly without drying it out. I find this cleanser to be effective at removing eye makeup and foundation. Doesn't cause breakouts.