Neutrogena Hydro Boost Hydrating Cleansing Gel Reviews

September 21, 2020

I would buy this product again

I loved this product. It cleanses my skin super, does not leave it dry and moisturizes. It exceeded all my expectations. I will definitely buy it again.

June 15, 2020
    New Brunswick, Canada

Highly recommend

I always used to wash my face by just splashing water on it but then I got introduced to this product and I never went back! It is so gentle on your skin and leaves you feeling hydrated!

May 16, 2020

Love this cleanser

I integrated this into my routine after trying and loving the hydro boost booster and also the moisturizer. This is a great daily cleanser that doesn't dry out my skin. I am acne prone and have not had an adverse reaction. Will continue to use!

April 04, 2020
    Texas, United States

Wonderful cleanser for dry, normal, and combo skin!

This is one of the only gel cleansers I've used that doesn't dry my skin out and cause it to feel super tight. With having dry skin I usually have to opt for an oil or cream cleanser, which don't lather or clean my skin as well as I prefer. I recommend using this cleanser with a silicone cleansing brush for an optimal cleansing experience. People who are sensitive to fragrance though should use this with caution as it does have a relatively strong scent. I have mildly sensitive skin, but this product's fragrance has not upset my skin. I love that this cleanser has hyaluronic acid and yet it is still such an affordable product. Two thumbs up!

April 03, 2020

Helps dry skin

This product helps my dry skin, its not as strong as I would like it to be but it doesn't feel too heavy and does not give me breakouts! I usually like stronger hydro gels but this is really good for when your skin isn't too dry (summer / spring). It makes skin look hydrated and dewy.

March 31, 2020

Cleans and moisturizes at the same time!

I like this product, haven't finished the first bottle but I have already bought the second one! I like the gentle foam cleansing of this gel. I use it with or without my facial brush and the foaming action works well. It does not leave my skin feeling tight or dry afterwards. In fact, I have skipped the moisturizer afterwards on nights when I'm feeling lazy!

March 02, 2020

Very gentle

I used every last drop, I loved it because it's gentle with my skin. It is moisturizing and very refreshing. I use it every day and I never irritate my skin. I recommend it 100%

January 25, 2020

New All time fav

I’ve re-purchased this cleanser over 5 times now! I have dry, sensitive and acne prone skin and this cleanser has helped keep my skin clear and smooth. Highly recommend this to anyone with sensitive skin. It cleanses without stripping and over drying the skin.

January 19, 2020

I would buy it again

This is a product that lasts for a long time as you don't need to use much to wash your face. It makes your face feel fresh and clean however you might feel a dry sensation on your skin after using it.

November 25, 2019
    Texas, United States

I will buy again:)

I've been using this Neutrogena hydro boost cleanser and I got to say i love it..It lives my face nice, soft and clean and removes makeup in seconds. I will be buying again.