Neutrogena Hydro Boost Hydrating Cleansing Gel Reviews

May 25, 2021

Favorite cleanser

Been using this for a couple years now and I keep repurchasing. Very good value, not expensive and works great to remove makeup. Makes a nice foam and leaves skin feeling clean without feeling tight.

May 09, 2021

Absolutely love it! Will definitely buy it again!!

As i moved to canada during covid, i have had constant struggle with my skin for a month or so, i was quarantining earlier and later wearing a mask everywhere made my skin worse. My face wash which i used for years, i brought from my home country, wasn’t effective anymore. So i got my hands on neutrogena hydroboost and i must say that was the best decision i made. I stopped having regular outbreaks and my skin became clear and spotless!! I love it!

April 13, 2021
    Maryland, United States

Neutrogena

Neutrogena T/Sal therapeutic shampoo Scalp build up control did wonders clearing up and helping to prevent flakes. Started working after one use and is the #1 dermatologist recommended brand!

April 06, 2021
    Prince Edward Island, Canada

Love this cleanser

I would recommend this cleanser to everyone. It leave your skin very fresh and clean feeling. I have been using for about a month and have had no issues with acne or clogged pores.

November 28, 2020

Great cleanser!

This is a really nice cleansing gel- it's gentle enough to be used every morning and as a evening cleanser. It works well at removing grime and other impurities and leaves your skin feeling fresh.

October 23, 2020

Comparable to luxury products

This product convinced me to make the switch from high-end, expensive cleansers. This is gentle, cleaning and great for daily use (morning and night).

September 21, 2020

I would buy this product again

I loved this product. It cleanses my skin super, does not leave it dry and moisturizes. It exceeded all my expectations. I will definitely buy it again.

June 15, 2020
    New Brunswick, Canada

Highly recommend

I always used to wash my face by just splashing water on it but then I got introduced to this product and I never went back! It is so gentle on your skin and leaves you feeling hydrated!

May 15, 2020

Love this cleanser

I integrated this into my routine after trying and loving the hydro boost booster and also the moisturizer. This is a great daily cleanser that doesn't dry out my skin. I am acne prone and have not had an adverse reaction. Will continue to use!

April 04, 2020
    Texas, United States

Wonderful cleanser for dry, normal, and combo skin!

This is one of the only gel cleansers I've used that doesn't dry my skin out and cause it to feel super tight. With having dry skin I usually have to opt for an oil or cream cleanser, which don't lather or clean my skin as well as I prefer. I recommend using this cleanser with a silicone cleansing brush for an optimal cleansing experience. People who are sensitive to fragrance though should use this with caution as it does have a relatively strong scent. I have mildly sensitive skin, but this product's fragrance has not upset my skin. I love that this cleanser has hyaluronic acid and yet it is still such an affordable product. Two thumbs up!