Neutrogena® Hydro Boost Night Pressed Serum Reviews

Wake up to skin that’s 3x more hydrated with Neutrogena Hydro Boost Night Pressed Serum. This concentrated night serum is clinically proven to revitalize and restore your skin’s moisture barrier overnight, complementing skin’s natural nighttime renewal process for dewy-looking skin. Oil-free, alcohol-free, and noncomedogenic.

Retrouvez une peau lisse, souple et 3x plus hydratée au réveil grâce au sérum pressé Nuit Neutrogena Hydro Boost. Ce sérum concentré de nuit revitalise et rétablit la barrière d’hydratation cutanée pendant la nuit pour favoriser le processus de renouvellement cutané naturel et redonner éclat et souplesse à la peau, preuves cliniques à l’appui. Sans huile, sans alcool et non comédogène.

ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2021

April 30, 2021

Glowing skin

I liked this product a lot and the smell of it is great. The only thing that I disliked is when you first apply it you get a little burning feeling from it but other than that part it’s great and does the job.

April 30, 2021

It’s okay

This night cream is okay, it offers some hydration but doesn’t really permeate very dry skin. The scent is nice , but I do prefer products more natural smelling. It offers some moisturizing properties but I don’t notice much else.

April 27, 2021

No change

I have using this as recommended since I received my package. Unfortunately, I haven't seen a change. I will continue to use it and hopefully it can change my mind. However, I have been using it on a little patch of psoaris that I have and have notice a huge difference. Its no longer flakey or dry!! 🤷‍♀️

April 27, 2021

I had a breakout

I had a small facial breakout after a few nights of using this Overnight Recovery Gel but to be fair, I'm not sure if it waa the actual product. The break out only happened after the second night of using it but it was moisturizing without leaving a shiny sheen.

April 25, 2021

Opposite of Hydro Boosting

I really wanted to like this product but I kept finding that it was causing me to have a dry spot at the corner of my mouth. unlike the other Neutrogena Hydro Boost products I've tried, this is the only one that was really scented. It wasn't too strong where I couldn't use it at all, but I have a sneaking suspicion that the added fragrance is what had to do with this slight reaction I had to the product. I will keep testing to see if it was something else, but this is what I noticed in the couple of weeks that I used the product and seemed to be consistent in the same area whenever I applied it. For me it had the opposite effect of being hydrating, so unfortunately I can't recommend it at this time.

April 25, 2021

Very heavily scented

The first thing I noticed about this cream is that it is extremely scented so if you are sensitive to smells, it might be one to stay away from. In terms of the actual cream, I found that it was thick but that works well for dry homes or during winter time. I probably would not use this in the summer as it is quite heavy but did not have complaints other than the scent. I only used it a couple times so far so I can't provide a comprehensive review.

April 23, 2021

Great Moisturizer and Great Bang for your Buck

This moisturizer is great for combination skin. It offers lightweight, replenishing hydration but dry skin will crave more moisture, making this product closer to a lightweight serum than a creamy moisturizer. However, it does pair well with the Neutrogena Hydro Boost Hyaluronic Acid Serum.

April 21, 2021

Silky Smooth

It's a decent product for sealing in moisturizers overnight. I wouldn't use this product directly on my skin without anything underneath, because it is quite heavily fragranced, and I know that isn't the best for my skin. It is quite silicone-based so it almost feels like it could be used as a smoothing makeup primer. I have yet to test it out for this purpose, but I'm definitely curious.

April 19, 2021

Average product for its price point

I have dry skin right now and I found that it was not hydrating enough. This might work on someone with combination or oily skin because it is very light weight, but for a night serum I definitely prefer something a little bit more rich. The scent is also a little bit stronger than I would like. I think there are a lot of hyaluronic acid-based products on the market right now and this one unfortunately would not be at the top of my list.

April 14, 2021

Above Average Night Cream

After using the cream for about two weeks, I noticed a lighter feeling in my facial regions but cannot comment on it's long term effectiveness. The serum is very similar to my other night creams and although it doesn't do anything outstanding, it does indeed meet my minimum reequipments for my nightly regiment. The product came in a nice container and doesn't take up too much space. I would recommend it only if you tried most other brands already or happen to find it on sale.