Neutrogena® Hydro Boost Night Pressed Serum Reviews

Wake up to skin that’s 3x more hydrated with Neutrogena Hydro Boost Night Pressed Serum. This concentrated night serum is clinically proven to revitalize and restore your skin’s moisture barrier overnight, complementing skin’s natural nighttime renewal process for dewy-looking skin. Oil-free, alcohol-free, and noncomedogenic.

Retrouvez une peau lisse, souple et 3x plus hydratée au réveil grâce au sérum pressé Nuit Neutrogena Hydro Boost. Ce sérum concentré de nuit revitalise et rétablit la barrière d’hydratation cutanée pendant la nuit pour favoriser le processus de renouvellement cutané naturel et redonner éclat et souplesse à la peau, preuves cliniques à l’appui. Sans huile, sans alcool et non comédogène.

ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2021

June 18, 2021

I love this product!!

I have been using Neutrogena hydro boost for almost a week now and I have noticed visible difference in my skin. Everyday when I wake up I feel my skin hydrated, plump and soft. The light and fluffy cream absorbs in the skin within no time.
    Also, I Love the tiny blue beads in the light blue creamy gel it leaves the skin with a gorgeous light sheen, will surely purchase again and recommend others.

June 09, 2021

dry skin saviour

i love this gel cream. it has hyaluronic acid in it which is amazing for dryness. this cream is light weight, not sticky or greasy, and great for sensitive skin. will buy this again.

May 09, 2021

I would buy this product again

Very good doesn’t make skin greasy. It is applied very easily and smells good. I did not find that it made my pillow « oily » after the use of this product.

Lovely scent

This night serum smells amazing. You apply it at night, let it do its work while you sleep, and then follow your usual cleansing routine in the morning. It didn't bother my sometimes sensitive skin, and is lightweight enough to use every night. And I'd just like to reiterate that it smells incredible. That's probably my favourite thing about this moisturizer.

I received this product free in exchange for my honest review.

Eh it's alright

The scent to this product was beautiful it applied as a thicker lotion and you can definitely feel it work it's way into your skin before bed. I didn't find it did too much to help with my skins moisture level so I dont think I'd purchase it

Skin feels great

have struggled with random little red spots and breakouts. With oiliness one day then dryness the next. I hve spent $$$ on SO many face washes and moisturisers recommended by everyone including my beautician.
    I decided to just grab this night cream to see how it went. Oh my god my skin has never been better. I'm actually glowing. I never write reviews but I had to for this one. I sound sponsored but I'm just someone who is stoked with her skin!

Smooth skin...hello baby!!

Added this awesome product to my evening routine. My skin has never felt so alive and so good in a long time!! Easy to put on and my skin feels refreshing.

Great formula, very creamy

The formula of this product is really creamy and smooth. A little goes a long way, and it is absorbed into the skin very easily which is nice. It doesn't feel too sticky after using it... My only hesitation, and reason for removing one star, would be that the scent of the product is very strong.

May 02, 2021

[email protected]

Amazing product I have sensitive skin and it worked amazing zero issues. I will recommended it Tomy family and friends. Thank you very much my sample came fast and I was very satisfied

May 02, 2021

Worth a try!

This product really does make your face look smooth with a youthful appearance. It carries a light scent and goes on easy. It feels a bit sticky, but it is worth the stickiness! It is a great addition to your nightly routine.