NEUTROGENA® HYDRO BOOST Whipped Body Balm Reviews

This ultra-light and velvety formula absorbs instantly and is powered by Hyaluronic Acid, skin’s hydrator capable of holding up to 1000x its weight in water. Provides intense hydration to very dry skin. Use daily to give skin the boost of hydration it needs by helping to:
  • Maintain skin’s moisture balance by continuously releasing hydration
  • Lock in skin-quenching hydration
  • Absorbs instantly with a non-greasy feeling so you can get dressed immediately.
  • Tested under dermatological control.

Cette formule ultralégère et veloutée s’absorbe instantanément et contient de l’acide hyaluronique, un hydratant cutané pouvant retenir jusqu’à 1000 fois son poids en eau. Elle procure une hydratation intense à la peau ultrasèche. Utiliser tous les jours pour rehausser l’hydratation et aider à :
  • Désaltérer la peau en continu
  • Non gras, ce baume s’absorbe instantanément pour vous permettre de vous habiller immédiatement après l’application.
  • Testé sous contrôle dermatologique.

For more information, please visit Neutrogena.ca

Love it!

The instant I opened it, I got a refreshing rose scent! It’s like a gel texture that you would use on your face. Very light and not thick. Great to put on after a hot day in the sun and even better timing for dry skin when winter is coming. I will definitely purchase as I received this first one for free.

Best Body Cream

The cream feels so luxurious on your skin. It goes on like butter and provides tons of hydration. I have dry skin and this product has helped me a lot. It goes on very smooth and feels so silky. It is great value and the quality is amazing. You don’t need a lot of product in order for it to be effective. A little goes a long way. I will purchase this product again.

great moisturizer!

My legs get very dry often, specially after shaving them. So i tried this product for the first time (i’m a big fan of Neutrogena) and i really liked it. it’s like a water base type of moisturizer so it makes it feel super light! has a great smell and left my legs super soft!
    i will definitely buy it again and i will recommend it!

Moisturizing without being greasy

Love the texture of this product. It's a great lightweight moisturizer. Perfect for use in the summer when you don't want anything too greasy or heavy. Made my skin feel soft and hydrated.

**I received this product free of charge from the ChickAdvisor Cinq a Sept event**

Obsessed about!!!

This product has two things I look for on a body cream: very light scent and really moisturize your skin without feeling grease. When I take my next shower after using it I can still feel it on my skin.

Works well

This is a very light, non-greasy body balm. I found that it worked well in moisturizing my dry elbows. It has a pleasant mild scent. A little goes a long way and this pot should last quite a while. I received this product for review in a gift bag at a paid ChickAdvisor event.

Nice texture

This product was easy to apply and my skin absorbed it very quickly. It has a really cool look and texture - different from any other skin moisturizer that I tried. My skin is very dry and I found I had to add another layer to have my skin feel really moisturized even though it is described for "dry to extra dry skin". Maybe the light texture had me apply too little. I will try to apply more in the future and see if that helps. It has a pleasant scent.

Nice, Light Body Cream

I don't often use body cream because it just sits on my skin and doesn't absorb. When I wash my body it ends up rubbing off in rolls. This cream was different. It did absorb quickly into my skin and it didn't cause the rolls in the shower. It also had a great smell and made my skin feel really soft.

2.3/5

It's not for me.

I received this body balm as part of a promotion for my honest review. I have some dry, problem areas on my body that I was excited to try this on. After several uses I'm not really noticing any difference in those areas. I've also found that it's weird to apply as it's texture is so odd. If feels less like there's lotion sinking into my skin and more like I'm just spreading something on top of my skin. It's just not a texture I appreciate.

I would not recommend this product due to it's having silicone near the beginning of the list of ingredients. For people who have a problem with pores clogging, silicone is not friendly to our pores.

Like but not love

I have normal skin and am extremely faithful to my Aveeno Daily Moisturizing Lotion. It is one of the few beauty products that I always repurchase when it runs out without thinking twice. That said, I do enjoy the luxury of a good body butter or balm every now and then, particularly one that offers a nice scent.

The scent of this product is probably my favourite part. It is a nice, light, clean scent that lasts on your skin and is very pleasant without being too strong.

The body balm itself is smooth and almost gel like in texture. It absorbs surprisingly fast for something so moisturizing. I find that it is just SLIGHTLY sticky to the touch, even long after it dries. This is perhaps the only unpleasant thing about it, though I don't find it bothersome enough to have stopped using it.

It is labeled as being for "very dry skin" so I actually think I will like it even more in the winter. If you have used any of the Neutrogena Hydro Boost sunscreens (which have been my go-to this summer) this smells exactly like those, and the texture and feeling it leaves behind is identical to that as well.

Overall this is a good product, and a great price for the value (I think it will last a long time too because a little goes a long way). I would recommend it to a friend and would consider repurchasing.