Neutrogena Norwegian Formula Foot Cream

Neutrogena Norwegian Formula Foot Cream Reviews

Ranked #164 out of 201 in Foot Care

May 12, 2017

February 13, 2017

The cost is well worth it for the amazing job that this Neutrogena Norwegian Foot Cream does. My heels were badly cracked and dry. After using this faithfully for one week I was amazed at the difference. The texture is thick and creamy and stays on. It almost feels like it has a vasoline type base but the scent is fresh and mild. This would be wonderful for anyone with dry feet or if you just want to keep your feet smooth and nice. I would highly recommend this!

December 19, 2016

just like its hand cream, the foot cream is the best moisturizing agent for my feet. it absorbs pretty quickly by my skin and keeps my feet moisturized for a long time.

June 13, 2015

I have dry feet and the heels are very callused from walking. I found this cream to be very hydrating and after a couple weeks of use, i noticed my heels were less callused, less cracked and less painful. I would buy this product again.

April 23, 2015

I use this every night before bed. I have very sensitive skin and it cracks easily on my heels. This product is great for that!!!! Keeps my heels soft and crack free!

January 05, 2015

I absolutely love this foot cream ! I had very dry rough feet that been caused by my bad habit of years of walking bare feet around the house . I also suffered of cracked heels . After just a little over a week of using this product my feet were almost completely healed ! This formula is very fast absorbing and non greasy . The tube is not all that big but a little goes a long way .

July 09, 2014

Best FOot Cream EVER!!
    Better moisturizing than those used at salon
    cracked heals - GONE (Use every night for 1 week, put socks on after application)

January 27, 2010

This stuff really works on dry tough foot skin. It is a bit greasy feeling but hey what ever works on those hard dry foot skin spots. I put it on at night so it has lots of time to work its magic without being wiped off by socks or walking around.