3.6/5
Neutrogena Oil-Free Cleansing Wipes Pink Grapefruit Reviews
#18 in Face Wipes

May 01, 2015

Love these, they are my go-to wipes for makeup removal. I like the light scent and that it removes all the days makeup with just one wipe. Does not irritate my sensitive skin

May 01, 2015

Easy to carry. Smell good,but a bit pricy. Good to use.

May 01, 2015

These wipes smell so good and they are so refreshing. Make sure you don't use them near your eyes as it will irritate them. All around great product and I will buy again!

New Brunswick, Canada

I enjoy these for how simple you can use it.Its a bit pricey
    I use them every morning, or at least every night.

April 30, 2015

I love this product so much! If I could buy this product in bulk I would. This product works great when you do not have time to properly wash your face. It is also great after the gym for not only your face, but your entire body. The product removes all excess oils on your skin and leaves your skin feeling clean and fresh.

April 30, 2015

I have to admit I bought this because of the scent. I love the smell of pink grapefruit. Be careful around the eyes. After using it the first time my eyes were stinging a bit. I avoid the eye area. This is a product I use if I am in a hurry and don't want to use a cleanser. It works well for that purpose.

2.3/5

April 30, 2015

I enjoy these for how simple you can use it.
    Price, maybe a bit much i think.
    I use them every morning, or at least every night.
    Always carry a pack in my vehicle, very convenient. Do not work the greatest on tough stuff (water proof make make up, car oil, etc)

April 29, 2015

I carry this in my purse. The grapefruit smell and the link package make it cute also. I recommend this to anyone who needs a little refresher during the day and at night or on the go. P

2.3/5

April 29, 2015

For the price point I did not feel it was great value considering the quality.

April 29, 2015

An average wipe, they do not get anything water proof or secured with an urban decay setting spray