Neutrogena Skin Balancing Gentle Clay Cleanser for Oily Skin Type Reviews

A gentle clay cleanser designed for oily skin types. Our 2% polyhydroxy acid (PHA) formula gently cleanses, exfoliates, and conditions your skin while kaolin clay helps to absorb any excess oils. Developed in partnership with dermatologists, this hypoallergenic cleanser respects your skin’s pH  and is formulated without  parabens, soaps, sulfates, phthalates, alcohols, and dyes.

Ce doux nettoyant à l’argile est conçu pour la peau grasse. Sa formule à base d’acide polyhydroxylé (APH) à 2 % nettoie en douceur, exfolie et revitalise la peau pendant que l’argile kaolin aide à absorber l’excès de sébum. Mis au point en collaboration avec des dermatologues, ce nettoyant hypoallergénique respecte le pH de la peau et ne contient ni parabènes, ni savon, ni sulfates, ni phtalates, ni alcool ou colorant.

You may also like  NEUTROGENA SKIN BALANCING GENTLE MILK CLEANSER FOR DRY AND SENSITIVE SKIN TYPES

2.0/5

May 17, 2021

Over dried my skin on my face

This product gave me a reaction on my face. Over dried my face. I stopped using it after 3 tries. As I used it I used less and left it on for shorter period of times. Also did not like the smell of it and it wasn’t flattering

Great

I absolutely love this product I thought it was great I’ve never tried it before but will definitely be buying this again as it was such a great product to use on my

All About these Wipes

Smells amazing. A very soft textured material to wipe away the days dirt and grime. I didn't have to use a whole bunch of wipes on my face as this took care of the job with just one wipe alone.

May 13, 2021

Great for keeping oil away!

Really love the after feeling this mask leaves. Makes my face feel refreshed and clean. It didn't have the oily mucky feeling you'd get on generic brands.

May 13, 2021

Smells nice and makes skin soft

I've only been using this for a short while but so far I like the product. I love the smell and texture. It is creamy and leaves your skin feeling soft.
    Worth a try if you have oily skin.

Bien

Bon produit,, mais le parfum ne ma pas plus tellement. Mais il est tres efficace et nettoit bien en profondeur. Il laisse la peau fraiche et propre. Bon produit.

2.0/5

Clay cleanser

I really wanted to like this product for my oily skin but I couldn't get past the clay texture. I much prefer a foam or cleansing balm. My skin did feel lovely aftwards and wasn't oily or shiny but the texture was not for me

Skin so soft

Amazing would but again. Leaves your skin soft and I love it. Leave it clean to and the texture feels so so so so so so so so good on it. I don’t know what else to say

Perfect deep clean

It helps get rid of my makeup without drying out my skin. One pump is the perfect amount. I have really oily skin so I found that this helps keep my skin more mattified for longer.

Shiny

I was excited to see a product coming for oily skin. My skin didn’t feel oily but it sure did look it. More than normal. I also found it messy. Would only use it in the shower. I am usually a huge fan of Neutrogena products. This is probably the first one I haven’t liked.