Neutrogena Ultra Gentle Daily Cleanser Reviews

Neutrogena® Ultra Gentle Daily Cleanser combines the superior cleansing of Neutrogena® technology with the maximum gentleness of a sensitive skin cleanser. With patented technology, this effective yet gentle formula removes excess oil, dirt and even makeup while protecting skin's natural moisture barrier to leave it feeling soft—never too dry, never too tight. And unlike some other gentle or sensitive skin cleansers that can leave behind residue, Ultra Gentle rinses completely clean.

Neutrogena® Ultra Gentle Daily Cleanser was formulated with a hypoallergenic fragrance that is free of known skin allergens and irritating essential oils. This cleanser has been clinically proven gentle for cleansing sensitive skin, including skin with acne, eczema, rosacea and atopic dermatitis.

Now you can get the best of gentle AND the best of clean – without any compromise.
    •    Dermatologist developed for even sensitive skin
    •    Oil-free
    •    Non-comedogenic
    •    Hypoallergenic

* Product description via neutrogena.com

November 02, 2017

Recommended for people with dry skin

I used to not pay any attention to what a cleanser had in it as long as it got my face clean. But since we have cold weather here and my Face was acting up, I got a gentle face cleanser and this works great, it really does make a difference, if I used something to harsh prior to this one, my skin would feel almost stripped. Thankfully I found this. My only one con, I am not a fan of cleansers that don't lather up. This one doesn't but it does do a great job, so I overlook that

October 03, 2017

Pretty good facial cleanser

I have super dry skin as well as eczema so I was looking for a cleanser that wasnt overly expensive and that i could buy in the drugstore. This one was highly recommended so i bought it . Overall it is a good cleanser, i didnt have any negative effects from it. It did tend to dry out my skin a bit more so i couldnt give it a full t stars but it is worth a try for the price.

May 24, 2017

Best face cleanser I have found! Does not dry out my super sensitive skin, feels clean, nice scent. The bottle also lasts me a long time which makes it a good bang for your buck

May 16, 2017

Absolutely LOVE this face wash! I have never met a drugstore face wash that I like but this has changed everything. At first I was like "Meh, just another boring face wash" but wow, was it anything but. I use this primarily to remove my makeup at the end of the day and also to clean my face when I'm an oil slick. It's super gentle, foams up just the right amount, doesn't strip your skin of natural oils which leave it feeling tight and dry and washes off like a dream. Will absolutely buy again and again in the future.

May 16, 2017

Absolutely LOVE this product it is amazing!!! make sure to get the Foaming one NOT CREAMY... it is sooo amazing removes all my makeup , so ligjht no burning no issue removing waterproof makeup or mascara it is just amazing I repurchased this so far 5 times and it last you soooo long , i have acne prone skin and I wear a lot of make up so this was perfect for me.

May 04, 2017

This is definitely a gentle cleanser, so much so that i find it does not remove the moisturizer i use during the day. This also is not as hydrating as I would like.

May 04, 2017

If you have sensitive skin or are looking for a more gentle face wash, then this product is for you. This did not irritate my skin whatsoever and it didn't dry it out either. It was easy to rinse off since it has more of a liquid/gel consistency as opposed to a more creamy texture. The cleanser did not lather very much and I found some of the description to be misleading in this case. It claims to be a foaming formula, but I rarely got any suds, no matter how much I worked it into my skin. This isn't a bad thing, but not what was expected. As an ultra gentle formula, I also expected it to be free of any fragrance and this does have a scent to it. It's very light, yet still noticeable. Personally, I enjoyed the fresh scent. In terms of removing dirt/makeup, it was decent, but I've tried better cleansers for this purpose. I mainly used this formula in the morning just to refresh my face. I could see myself using this product more in the summer months when my skin is more sensitive due to the warm weather and I wear less makeup then, but I would need a deeper cleanser for the rest of the year. I'll still consider it, but it won't be my only option.

May 04, 2017

I take this along when travelling mostly. It really does take it all off at the end of the day. It leaves my skin feeling clean and hydrated even before I moisturize.

March 25, 2017

I was given this product from my mom and I have been using it for a while now. The pump that it comes with is great because it is quick and you never use too much.

February 26, 2017

J'adore ce produit, il convient autant à ma peau ultra sensible et grasse qu'à celle de ma fille de 15 ans. Je préfère la version moussante par contre. Bon rapport qualité-prix.