Neutrogena Ultra Gentle Daily Cleanser Reviews

Ranked #31 out of 1130 in Facial Cleansers

Neutrogena® Ultra Gentle Daily Cleanser combines the superior cleansing of Neutrogena® technology with the maximum gentleness of a sensitive skin cleanser. With patented technology, this effective yet gentle formula removes excess oil, dirt and even makeup while protecting skin's natural moisture barrier to leave it feeling soft—never too dry, never too tight. And unlike some other gentle or sensitive skin cleansers that can leave behind residue, Ultra Gentle rinses completely clean.

Neutrogena® Ultra Gentle Daily Cleanser was formulated with a hypoallergenic fragrance that is free of known skin allergens and irritating essential oils. This cleanser has been clinically proven gentle for cleansing sensitive skin, including skin with acne, eczema, rosacea and atopic dermatitis.

Now you can get the best of gentle AND the best of clean – without any compromise.
    •    Dermatologist developed for even sensitive skin
    •    Oil-free
    •    Non-comedogenic
    •    Hypoallergenic

* Product description via neutrogena.com

May 24, 2017

Best face cleanser I have found! Does not dry out my super sensitive skin, feels clean, nice scent. The bottle also lasts me a long time which makes it a good bang for your buck

May 16, 2017

Absolutely LOVE this face wash! I have never met a drugstore face wash that I like but this has changed everything. At first I was like "Meh, just another boring face wash" but wow, was it anything but. I use this primarily to remove my makeup at the end of the day and also to clean my face when I'm an oil slick. It's super gentle, foams up just the right amount, doesn't strip your skin of natural oils which leave it feeling tight and dry and washes off like a dream. Will absolutely buy again and again in the future.

May 16, 2017

Absolutely LOVE this product it is amazing!!! make sure to get the Foaming one NOT CREAMY... it is sooo amazing removes all my makeup , so ligjht no burning no issue removing waterproof makeup or mascara it is just amazing I repurchased this so far 5 times and it last you soooo long , i have acne prone skin and I wear a lot of make up so this was perfect for me.

May 04, 2017

This is definitely a gentle cleanser, so much so that i find it does not remove the moisturizer i use during the day. This also is not as hydrating as I would like.

May 04, 2017

If you have sensitive skin or are looking for a more gentle face wash, then this product is for you. This did not irritate my skin whatsoever and it didn't dry it out either. It was easy to rinse off since it has more of a liquid/gel consistency as opposed to a more creamy texture. The cleanser did not lather very much and I found some of the description to be misleading in this case. It claims to be a foaming formula, but I rarely got any suds, no matter how much I worked it into my skin. This isn't a bad thing, but not what was expected. As an ultra gentle formula, I also expected it to be free of any fragrance and this does have a scent to it. It's very light, yet still noticeable. Personally, I enjoyed the fresh scent. In terms of removing dirt/makeup, it was decent, but I've tried better cleansers for this purpose. I mainly used this formula in the morning just to refresh my face. I could see myself using this product more in the summer months when my skin is more sensitive due to the warm weather and I wear less makeup then, but I would need a deeper cleanser for the rest of the year. I'll still consider it, but it won't be my only option.

May 04, 2017

I take this along when travelling mostly. It really does take it all off at the end of the day. It leaves my skin feeling clean and hydrated even before I moisturize.

March 25, 2017

I was given this product from my mom and I have been using it for a while now. The pump that it comes with is great because it is quick and you never use too much.

February 26, 2017

J'adore ce produit, il convient autant à ma peau ultra sensible et grasse qu'à celle de ma fille de 15 ans. Je préfère la version moussante par contre. Bon rapport qualité-prix.

February 01, 2017

This is my go to eye makeup remover cleanser. I used to have normal skin but during my time in university my skin became so sensitive. Almost anything and everything would burn my eyes and then one day I received a sample of this. I must of been daring that day because i washed off my eye makeup with this and it was the first time in a long time where my eyes didn't burn and turn red.

I always have a big bottle of this now. And with the size this stuff lasts forever!

January 29, 2017

I need a cleanser for sensitive skin and although you shouldn't spend a lot on them this one is a pretty good price for the result. It does have a few additives I'm not thrilled about but my skins PH level remains healthy. I would buy this again if I have a coupon.

Imacoolmom added a new review for
    Gerber Arrowroot Cookies

Imacoolmom earned the Mom & Baby Guru badge

Pammywhammy845 has posted in the forum topic
    Big Brother US (plus spoilers)

tracy1963 has posted in the forum topic