Neutrogena Ultra Gentle Daily Cleanser Reviews

Ranked #33 out of 1051 in Facial Cleansers

Neutrogena® Ultra Gentle Daily Cleanser combines the superior cleansing of Neutrogena® technology with the maximum gentleness of a sensitive skin cleanser. With patented technology, this effective yet gentle formula removes excess oil, dirt and even makeup while protecting skin's natural moisture barrier to leave it feeling soft—never too dry, never too tight. And unlike some other gentle or sensitive skin cleansers that can leave behind residue, Ultra Gentle rinses completely clean.

Neutrogena® Ultra Gentle Daily Cleanser was formulated with a hypoallergenic fragrance that is free of known skin allergens and irritating essential oils. This cleanser has been clinically proven gentle for cleansing sensitive skin, including skin with acne, eczema, rosacea and atopic dermatitis.

Now you can get the best of gentle AND the best of clean – without any compromise.
    •    Dermatologist developed for even sensitive skin
    •    Oil-free
    •    Non-comedogenic
    •    Hypoallergenic

* Product description via neutrogena.com

March 25, 2017

I was given this product from my mom and I have been using it for a while now. The pump that it comes with is great because it is quick and you never use too much.

February 26, 2017

J'adore ce produit, il convient autant à ma peau ultra sensible et grasse qu'à celle de ma fille de 15 ans. Je préfère la version moussante par contre. Bon rapport qualité-prix.

February 01, 2017

This is my go to eye makeup remover cleanser. I used to have normal skin but during my time in university my skin became so sensitive. Almost anything and everything would burn my eyes and then one day I received a sample of this. I must of been daring that day because i washed off my eye makeup with this and it was the first time in a long time where my eyes didn't burn and turn red.

I always have a big bottle of this now. And with the size this stuff lasts forever!

January 29, 2017

I need a cleanser for sensitive skin and although you shouldn't spend a lot on them this one is a pretty good price for the result. It does have a few additives I'm not thrilled about but my skins PH level remains healthy. I would buy this again if I have a coupon.

October 23, 2016

This is nice and light foamy cleanser. I purchased for my 13 year old daughter because I wanted something mild and non abrasive. I tried also but it was not for me.

March 22, 2016

Since using this product coupled with my moisturizer, my monthly breakouts have decreased quite significantly. It's a nice light foamy wash and doesn't dry my skin out. Very gentle and I have even used it on my kids once or twice and it's been nice and gentle for them too. Would highly recommend.

1.5/5

March 18, 2016

This is by far the worst face cleanser I think I have tried to date. I didn't realize it would literally be a creamy formula rather than soapy. It does not remove dirt/oil but instead leaves your skin feeling more oily. Instead of it feeling like a cleanser, it feels more like you are applying lotion to your face rather than cleaning it.

February 08, 2016

This is a good water-based gel cleanser for normal to oily skin. I found that it remove any dirt and oil from my face with ease. A little goes a long way, I'd say a regular 12 fl oz bottle lasted me about 4 1/2 months. There is a light perfumy scent to this cleanser that might irritate sensitive skin, but its not that big of a concern seeing as this is a wash off product. All in all I would recommend this cleanser to anyone who is looking for a simple no fuss cleanser at a reasonable price.

January 28, 2016

This is my daily cleanser, I have been using it for about a year now and i find it works really well, it is gentle on my face and makes my face feel very clean. I would recommend this for anyone with sensitive skin.

January 22, 2016

I have horrible eczema on my hands, so using a facial cleanser can be tough. This does not irritate my skin in the least. It appears to remove my makeup well, with the exception of my waterproof mascara and does not irritate my skin in any way. I do find that occasionally my skin feels tight for a while afterwards.