Neutrogena Ultra Sheer FACE Sunscreen SPF 60

Neutrogena Ultra Sheer FACE Sunscreen SPF 60 Reviews

Ranked #10 out of 405 in Sun Protection

2.7/5

July 14, 2017

Used this for years, but wouldn't do it again

I was convinced long ago that Neutrogena was the safest brand of sunscreen for acne prone skin, so I can't even count the number of summers that I made sure I had this product in my arsenal. I do recall that indeed, it did not break me out, but I've since come to reconsider chemical sunscreens for the fragility of the chemicals and their shelf life. Not only are they not ideal for your skin to absorb, but I found that I could only hold onto a bottle of the neutrogena for a few months before it would lose effectiveness, whereas mineral sunscreens last until they're gone. Knowing what I know now, I wouldn't repurchase.

May 15, 2017

J'ai utilisé cette crème solaire sur mon visage lors de mon dernier voyage dans le sud et j'ai adoré la texture légère du produit. En effet, je pouvais me maquiller sans problème même après l'application de cette crème ce qui n'est pas le cas avec les autres crèmes solaire que j'avais essayé par le passé.

April 12, 2017

Used this on a recent holiday in Florida and it was brilliant. I used it under makeup and it acted like a really good primer. I found it reduced the look of my pores and gave my foundation a great base. I never burnt even though I am very pale. Love this and will use this always.

April 11, 2017

I use this product every single day. The formula does not leave a greasy feeling on the skin and also doesn't give my skin an oily sheen. I highly recommend. It does not clog my pores.

March 01, 2017

I finally found a sunscreen I can use on my face! I bought this just for my face because other sunscreens either make my face really oily or doesn't absorb well, leaving a white cast behind. The summer rays can really damage your skin and most people only bother to put sunscreen on their arms and legs. The UV rays are not forgiving so a higher SPF definitely protects the skin longer and better. As much as I praise sunscreen, I always wash my face immediately when I get home because no matter how sheer this is, it's not a moisturizer, but rather a chemical sunscreen. Just remember that and you're good to go for the summer.

August 11, 2016

Heat is on here! I have never used as much sunscreen as this summer. This sunscreen is excellent. It's so light, sheer and doesn't clog pores. You can't feel your wearing a thing. I love that it's 60 s.p.f. You have to go high these days. It's virtually fragrance free so it doesn't irritate. Good product!

July 04, 2016

I love the Neutrogena Ultra Sheer Face Sunscreen! It doesn't leave my face greasy at all AND it doesn't clog my pores...which is very good!!
    I would definitely recommend this product to anyone, even to people with sensitive skin like mine!

June 09, 2016

I find it difficult to find a good sunscreen since you can't tell the effectiveness of the product (anti-age protection from sun damage) until when you get older. So, I bought this recently over other branded sunscreens. The price is great, the smell is decent, and it feels light on the skin. It does not feel sticky and powdery. I did find it a bit hard to spread it out on my face, but its better than many others on the market. The thickness is just right as I heard thinner ones do not provide as much protection. It also does not make my face shiny or ghostly white. I'm not giving it more stars because this is only based on my first impression.

June 07, 2016

This absorbs really well, left my face looking mat and not oily at all. Little bit more expensive then other Sunscreens but worth it! I didn't break out, my skin felt soft and I was very well protected all day. I have very pale skin with lots of freckles and burn easily but I was good all day.

June 06, 2016

This product works very well at protecting you from getting sunburnt, particularly if you apply every two hours as directed. However, I didn't really like the formula itself and how it left my face feeling. It is a very thick formula and left my face with chalky white residue at first. I began mixing it with moisturizer to prevent this but my face ended up being extremely oily as a result. I am going to try Neutrogena's line of Sport face and body sun screens to see if they are better for me.

Winslow has posted in the forum topic
    Jam

Winslow has posted in the forum topic
    Hairstylists

violetfish added a new review for
    Avon Bubble Bath

yellowbus07 added a new review for
    Avon Bubble Bath

yellowbus07 added a new review for
    Essie Nail Polish

cokaluna added a new review for
    Vichy - Idealia Night Peel