Vichy Idéal Soleil Ultra-fluid Sun Protection SPF 50 Reviews

Idéal Soleil provides the most pleasant textures, and high broad spectrum UVA/UVB protection with Mexoryl, the #1 most-recommended filter by dermatologists in Canada.

The photostable formula with Mexoryl ®, along with other powerful filters, protects the skin from UVA and UVB rays. Photostable, the formula doesn't lose its efficiency during sun exposure. Efficacy tested under dermatological control.

For more information, please visit Vichy.ca

You might also be interested in: Vichy Idéal Sheer Lotion Bare Skin Feel SPF 60 and Vichy Idéal Soleil Double Usage After-Sun Care.
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award 2016

April 08, 2019

Love this lotion!

This is the perfect lotion for summer it’s light but effective. Has a mild smell and is great for under your makeup. I received this to review from chickadvisor and I’m so happy that I received it. Will definitely be purchasing it in future.

April 07, 2019

great protection

Vichy Ideal ultra fluid sunscreen is the perfect protection for my family. I have always trusted Vichy products for my family.#iloveVichy#gotitfree#chickadvisor#familyratedclub

Amazing SPF!

I received this product for free in exchange for my honest review! I am really happy with this SPF. It is very light feeling on my skin, and it’s a product that o feel I can wear daily to product my skin. I do like wearing sunscreen, especially a 50, daily to protect my skin from aging. I would recommend this product to anyone that likes a smooth and non-sticky sunscreen.

Good product

After having the opportunity to test this for free I can say I am definately happy with the product. Overall the texture is great. It goes on smooth without leaving my skin feeling like its got a film or a greasy touch. There isn't any overpowering scent and as someone who has sensitive skin it didn't cause any reaction what so ever.

Good sunscreen but pricey

Thank you ChickAdvisor and Vichy for allowing me to try this sunscreen for free. I want to save this for summer because I spend much more time outdoors, but to get my review in on time I used it a few times. I found the formula to be non-greasy to use on my face and my skin felt well hydrated after. I put my makeup on over-top and didn't experience any issues with grease or makeup slipping later on in the day. Overall a good base for daily use but I am not sure I could justify the price as my regular CC cream is high SPF anyway and I prefer to use fewer products.

April 04, 2019

makes me feel better for summer

makes u feel good about summer its uplifing and donesnt make my skin tigjt and its super easy to use i would diffently recommend this product to peoplle needed a boost in there skin

My go to Spf

I really enjoyed using this product. It wasn’t greasy and I felt like it was soaked up into my skin. Applying make up on top was easy. It didn’t leave me feeling like I had clicked on creams on my face. I definitely will purchase this product again.

Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

Amazing and so soft

I received a free product in exchange for my honest review.

I have a combination skin tone - with my T zone being very oily and shiny. For this reason I am always skeptical of sunscreen moisturizers. However I have also had some scares with skin cancer so I consider it really important to wear a daily spf. For summer I like to bump up the spf and this Vichy Ideal soleil with spf 50 is amazing !

It goes on soft and gentle like a primer and it didn’t add any extra shine or oil to my complexion. I’m so impressed with this product ! I hope this bottle lasts the whole summer long.

Super!!

J’ai adoré l’idéal soleil de Vichy. La crème n’est pas du toute huileuse sur la peau et le format est super. Je recommande ce produit sans aucun doute.

March 30, 2019

A great discovery

This might be my new favourite sunscreen, thanks Chickadvisor for the opportunity to test it out. It blends in like a dream, so light weight in texture and it does not add unwanted shine to the skin. It sits nicely as a base before I apply any makeup and it feels very comfortable on the skin. The scent does not bother me at all, I don't even notice there is one. Will be reaching for this a lot!