3.9/5
Nexxus Colour Assure Shampoo Reviews
#56 in Shampoo

This rich, sulfate-free formula with White Orchid Extract provides a luxurious lather that gently cleanses and nourishes hair for long lasting colour vibrancy.
For more info, please visit Nexxus.

October 27, 2019
    Leicestershire, United Kingdom

Great

This shampoo is brilliant. My hair looks so much brighter after using this. My hair felt lovely and soft. It looks so much healthier. I use the conditioner with this as well. Both have a subtle scent and didnt dry my hair out.

October 08, 2019
    North East Lincolnshire, United Kingdom

Nexxus colour assure Shampoo

Recieved a sample of this for free. Had not heard of the make or product before hand.... definitely will continue to use and recommend this product.

The shampoo smells amazing and really helps to maintain my bright hair colour. Meaning less maintenance overall.

The conditioner left my hair light and silky with amazing shine, even after normal apllication(no need to leave in for few extra minutes)

August 14, 2019

The best store bought shampoo ever!

My niece sent a picture of this Assure shampoo for a Christmas gift...one of many. So I thought if its good for her hair...it must be good for mine. After all we have the same colour of hair. 40 years difference...but the same hairdresser! And its beautiful. I get so many compliments on the colour and the volume.

August 06, 2019
    Indiana, United States

Perfect Shampoo for Coloured Hair

Nexxus has done it again! I color my hair a lot and I want a shampoo that is going to make sure to keep my vibrant hair colour, but also keep my hair looking soft and healthy. I found this in the Nexxus Colour Assure Shampoo. I won't use any other one because of how well this works. Completely worth the money.

July 08, 2019

Nexxus rules

Have switched from John Frieda to Nexxus. Love this shampoo and also the conditioner. Makes my hair feel clean yet not dry. Also leaves my hair soft and shiny.

September 18, 2018
    United States

Great product

Nexxus Color Assure is absolutely amazing! My previous shampoo left my hair feeling dry and straw like. Nexxus left it soft smooth and incredibly shiny. I would definitely recommend this to my friends and family!

April 10, 2018

shampoing du bonheur

ce produit offre une bonne texture de cheveux. Il est doux et sens très bon . il est un peu coûteux mais vaut absolument la peine. La bouteille est quelque peu rigide cependant .

September 05, 2017

Great shampoo

I recently dyed my hair and I decided to try the new nexxus color assure shampoo. This is the most amazing shampoo I have ever used. My hair feels soft and my color has been in place for 3 days . As if I just dyed it. I recommend to family and friends who due their hair every month like I do.

September 23, 2016

I was pleasantly surprised how this product helped my hair after a drying summer. I love have bright coloured hair and I found this was gentle, yet effective.

July 26, 2016

Un excellent shampooing je l'adore. Il sent très bon nettoie bien les cheveux protège la couleur et se rince facilement. Il laisse les cheveux doux et soyeux.