Nexxus® Hydra Light Shampoo Reviews

Ranked #40 out of 1100 in Shampoo

May 06, 2017

I simply love this shampoo. Hair feels light, clean and silky smooth after the first use itself. I usually follow with the Hydra Light Conditionner as well.

April 04, 2017

J'ai adoré ce shampoing! Il est assez coûteux mais donne un résultat de salon de coiffure! Il n'allourdit pas les cheveux et a un parfum fort agréable!! Il laisse les cheveux très doux!

October 24, 2016

Ahhh I love Nexxus products. The bottles are so pretty and luxurious looking. It's the best drug store shampoo in my opinion. I use the Nexxuss Hydra Light Shampoo on a daily basis even with my colour treated hair and it works so well. It's so gentle. Love it.

October 24, 2016

J'ai acheté ce shampoing pour une des mes amies, elle a les cheveux super fins, mais aussi super secs. C'est le shampoing qu'elle a le plus aimé, je suis contente qu'elle puisse apprécié ses cheveux un peu plus.

October 23, 2016

Washing and styling our hair takes a lot of time and work. I as a ChickAdvisor want to use a shampoo that makes the job easier. Nexxus® Hydra Light Shampoo does a wonderful job. The nice scent and ease of use makes this product a winner. Only a little quarter size dollop of shampoo is needed. Making Nexxus® Hydra Light Shampoo a very good value. Once dried and styled my hair looks great.

October 22, 2016

I bought Nexxus® Hydra Light Shampoo and i love it first time i used . Keeps my hair strong and looking great. It works very well in my hair. I recommend this shampoo.

October 21, 2016

I have been using Nexxus for years. My mom used to buy it and I remember her using it on me as a young girl! I looove the smell it of it too!!! I will definitely purchase again I love their products. It is a wonderful shampoo. Not heavy and light feeling that leaves your hair feeling great!

October 21, 2016

I love this shampoo! I mostly use it as a "cleansing" shampoo since my hair is colour treated and I'm not sure whether long-term use will dull my colour. About once a week I use this shampoo to give my hair a break from my usual shampoo, and I get fantastic results. My hair becomes soft and full, and even feels lighter.

October 21, 2016

I was so attracted to the name - yes, I want light and bouncy hair, Hydra, yes I want moisturized hair! This product did a very good job in both categories, moisture hydration without being heavy, thus Nexxus® Hydra Light Shampoo is for you! I use it once a week, it does a good job of stripping off the hair sprays and gels, leaving a nice fresh start for re-styling.

October 21, 2016

This shampoo worked well for me. My hair was left clean, felt soft and smooth prior to conditioning as well. Smells pleasant too, great price. Totally recommended