Good

Nexxus Keraphix Reviews

1 review
Ranked #2297 out of 2452 in Hair Care

May 10, 2007

Like lots of women, I have experimented with my hair. Unfortunately,I have had my share of hair disasters, twice frying my hair with perm solution (once myself, another time by a stylist I trusted...but shouldn't have).

The cheapest, most effective conditioner I have ever used to help my hair regain elasticity and moisture is Keraphix by Nexxus. Relatively cheap, Keraphix works great in small quantities (so the product lasts longer) and you can rub it in the damaged areas after shampooing, put on a plastic cap and watch your favorite shows while deep-conditioning. For added benefits I have added some replenishing oil to the conditioner, but overall Keraphix works well on it's own. Even after repairing my hair, I remain a loyal fan of the product line.

If you fried your hair don't "freak" and cut it all off, find a reputable stylist and get their opinion. Unfortunately the only cure for fried hair is time and patience. If it is severely fried, limit your hair washing to twice a week until you get about 2inches of healthy outgrowth and definitely deep condition at least 2xs a week.

karma0317 added a new review for

Pears Soap

Shystarr79 added a new review for
    Garnier Olia Hair Colour

Do you always wear ...

Sherissaxo added a new review for
    Werther's Mocha Candy